Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
I'm Resuta. For a long time I've been drawing for myself, but right now I'm interested in commissions/projects. I want to get some new experience in working for projects and to practice in drawing sprites and CG.
My works on pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=23631473
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rstresuta (you can find some retweets with completed sprites here)
Because it's my second pixiv account some old artworks can be found on danbooru (tag: Resuta) and Zerochan (tag: pixiv id 7491178)
Status: I don't accept any new orders until July
-Half body 45-55$ (base + to 4 emotion), for different expressions (1$-for each) and outfits 15-20$ for each.
-Full body (base + to 4 emotion) 55-70$, for different expressions (1$ for each) and outfits 15-20$ for each.
Price changes depend on detalization.
-CG and artworks (negotiated price, the lowest is 80$).
-Lineart or coloring work (negotiated price)
Price for just illustrations is different to sprites and cg.
Some completed examples:
Some male examples (I don't have much that I can to show):
-people, mostly girls as you can see;
-animals, monsters (monster girls like only);
-simple - medium bg;
- +16 is ok.
Will not do:
- Erotic content;
Prefer a fantasy setting.
I can draw in difference styles, can imitate if it's needed. I have some experience drawing for some popular fandub groups in my country.
Terms of Service:
- PayPal only;
- Payments 50/50: 50% after sketch accepted, 50% - 50% before sending full size artwork (psd or ClipStudio file, I don't send sprites png files, png only for artworks);
- Please keep contact with me. If you won't contact me for a long time - I will cancel the work;
- Original of files always over 4000px sizes high;
- I get rights to use works for portfolio;
- Changes for sprites are not free after lineart is accepted and coloring is started (colors changes are still free);
- I will refund money if I can't finish work due real life problems;
- For commercial - price scales depend on project (lowest is +20%);
- For projects: I may ask about synopsis and genres, +18 content, state of project, workload and deadlines;
- I am not using GBF style for sprites and CG.
- My English is bad sometimes T_T
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:12 pm
- Completed: Army of Tentacles 1 & 2, Paper Shakespeare: To Date or Not To Date?
- Projects: Furries & Scalies & Bears OH MY!, The Ghost of Joe Papp 2: The Dragons of Joe Papp
- Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development
- Location: Bay Area, CA
- Cotton Blue
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:48 am
- Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
- Organization: Cotton Blue
- Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
- Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
- itch: Cotton Blue
- Location: Chile
Users browsing this forum: No registered users