[OPEN] GUI and 2D CHARACTER artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Andrea_art
Completed: I have released various games working at Playn'Go and Kiloo as a lead artist
Projects: I'm a full time artist at an outsourcing studio creating game art and UI design, also taking concept art and UI jobs freelance

[OPEN] GUI and 2D CHARACTER artist

#1 Post by Andrea_art »

Hello,
I'm a concept and UI artist with 5+ years experience in the gaming industry. I have worked on mobile and pc game desings, slot machine games, visual novels and table top games. I'm very flexible in style and I'm familiar with both western and asian gaming art ( UI artist full time, anime fan in my free time ).

I work organized and keep deadlines. My hour rate is 20 euro, but I also accept flat priced projects. My timezone is GMT+2.
I use Photoshop, Illustrator and Clip Studio for my work, final files are delivered in PSD. Payment via Paypal.

I don't animate, and I don't do UX from scratch. I don't accept R18+ jobs for illustrative work.

You can contact me at aurum.tigris@gmail.com or visit my portfolio : https://www.artstation.com/goldentigers