Anime Sprite/CG/Promo Artist - [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

Anime Sprite/CG/Promo Artist - [OPEN]

#1 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Hello!

HERE I GOOOOO!!!
I am an inspiring VN artist with previous experiences in 2 NaNoReNo otome games.
However, I was always an assisting artist so I dream to be the lead artist, once and for all!

LOOKING FOR...
______A VN game that has at least 1/3+ of the story written or a finished outline/draft. I don't want to join a project that will have a chance of being dropped.
______Preferably looking for a team/someone who is also pursuing VNs or mobile gaming as their career.

OFFERING...
______To be the main character artist, however, will offer CG, promo, extra, etc...
______Can draw any theme but I have a preference for demons, modern, fantasy, and oriental characters.
______Lots of male character drawings〔´∇`〕

NOT WILLING TO DO...
______NSFW/17+, monsters, or heavy gore.

PAYMENT...
______I prefer revshare or kickstarter.
______However, if you're looking to commission we can privately discuss payment and budget.
___________Rough estimate: __ Sprite = 45+ __ Portrait = $35+ __CG | Promo = $70+ ___Other = TBD

Samples

No CG Samples...so these are a few unpolished MM fan arts but illustrative to provide somewhat of an example.

.....And a girl!...sketch (Princess Charming from Lads in Distress)

*If you're interested, please send me a PM with...
  • Synopsis of your game (a link to your thread is helpful if you have one)
  • What you are seeking from me
  • If you're paying upfront, funding, or revshare
  • How much progress you've made
  • Expected deadline(s)
  • If you plan to port the game onto mobile devices (that'd be awesome!)

**CREDITING**
Please do not steal or repost my work without prior permission unless it is related to your game.
It is very important no matter how large or small my role is, you MUST credit the work I do.

Thank you for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here is a VERY OLD and outdated pre-made free sprites set, if you're interested...requires PS

runaruan

Re: Anime Sprite/CG/Promo Artist - [OPEN]

#2 Post by runaruan »

Can you do semi-realistic style or western comic book-ish style? I have a draft and outline available but want to work with artists who're into the story too. Will PM the links.

wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

Re: Anime Sprite/CG/Promo Artist - [OPEN]

#3 Post by wingzofdarkness »

runaruan wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:41 am Can you do semi-realistic style or western comic book-ish style? I have a draft and outline available but want to work with artists who're into the story too. Will PM the links.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, I'm only offering the art style provided in the first post.