Commission Anime Sprite, CG & BG [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ontaba
Deviantart: ontaba

Commission Anime Sprite, CG & BG [OPEN]

#1 Post by ontaba »

==============================================================================================================

Hello ! I would like to offer commision, I mainly draw anime style sprite.
here is list of my commision price list:

==============================================================================================================

Sprite
-35$-70$/character unit, fullbody (main pose, base pose, changing the pose will counted as another unit)
-5$/character alternate expression
-10$/character alternate gesture

Here is some sample of my other style

I can work on a CG as well
CG
-50$-200$/Scene
-10$/alternate weather, time

I can also work on a simple background
BG
-20$-130$/Scene
-10$/alternate weather, time

Important info:
-All my commision is offered in fully colored illustration, if you want another version (like B/W tone & grayscale) please inform me first, so I can re-adjust the price for you.
-Paypal is my main payment method, but if you have another payment method please inform me earlier
-Please payment upfront at half, then another half when the illustration is done
- I can finish most work in 3-4 days, but it depend on your follow-up response, so help us to fasten the progress shall we? ;)
-I will normally sending progress to you, from sketch until finished, but if you bothered with that, please inform me earlier
-I can work on NSFW too, if you interested. But please mind that the price list will change from the normal price
-I normaly refuse to draw the following NSFW tag: yaoi, furry, scat, pregnant, bestialy

Considered to order from me?
Please contact me via:
-email: ontabahlul69@gmail.com, flynnficker@gmail.com

Looking forward to work with you!