[Open] Background Artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
invpanda

[Open] Background Artist

#1 Post by invpanda »

Hi everyone! I'm a freelance BG artist currently looking for interesting work.

/// Here are some bg examples:

/// Portfolio:
artstation
cara

/// Prices
~100$+ for a BG (the final price depends on the complexity and the image resolution)

/// Feel free to contact me via PM or:
xxvvnn@gmail.com
invpanda (discord)

\ (^____^) / I'm looking forward to work with you!
Last edited by invpanda on Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

pyopyon
Veteran
Completed: https://chouette.itch.io/
Projects: Ocean Pearls, Catching the Fox [NaNo16], Singles
Organization: Jellyfish Parade
Tumblr: jelpiparade
Soundcloud: pyopyon
itch: chouette

Re: Background Artist

#2 Post by pyopyon »

Just rolling in to leave a sparkling review!

invpanda did two emergency backgrounds that I needed for my game. Both were finished quickly and with the specifications that I asked for. Not only that, but my emails were answered quickly so the communication was both pleasant and smooth. Happily, and more importantly, the two backgrounds I commissioned measure up in quality to the rest of my BGs and look really polished. I am really happy to include them in my game and I can say for a certainty that if I needed more emergency supplementary backgrounds, I know exactly who I would run to!
Image ImageImage

WiP: Image

✿ Writer for Trade/Commission ✿

relne
itch: studiowindfeather

#3 Post by relne »

Invpanda is a fantastic background artist, and a very professional team member. Deadlines were always met on time or finished early, and the quality and detail in each diverse setting was above and beyond what our team was hoping for. Communication was always clear and concise, and it felt very easy to discuss the requirements I needed in some pretty complex designs, some of which involved animated layers with drawing masks and reflections. On top of everything, the technical skill displayed in areas like: composition, color, lighting, and style, has elevated our game to an entirely new level of quality. There's a real atmosphere to each environment now, and the game feels like it has a cohesive world.

I got a full set of backgrounds for my game completed on a very fast timeline, and I'd happily hire them again! I cannot recommend this artist's background work highly enough.

invpanda

#4 Post by invpanda »

Some of the recent works ^^

TVSTwr1
Discord: Adam#5033

#5 Post by TVSTwr1 »

I've been working with Invpanda on a project for over a year and a half now and they've been everything I could've hoped for. They are communicative, professional, and able to apply their own creativity in interesting ways that always make things turn out for the better. Their art speaks for itself as extraordinary, with a vast array of styles that go far beyond what they've posted here.

If you're looking for a bg artist, I cannot recommend Invpanda enough. They've surpassed my (high) expectations at every turn, consistently going above and beyond what is necessary. On multiple occasions they have delved outside of their comfort zone in order to try to adhere to my requests, and each time they've nailed it. Before I started working with them, I was doubting whether I would be able to find someone whose art style would mesh well with my project, but Invpanda blew those worries away with the first bg they made me, and every one since.

invpanda

#6 Post by invpanda »

Portfolio update ^^

invpanda

#7 Post by invpanda »

Open for new interesting projects ( ˙▿˙ )

Treebobber
itch: Treebobber1

Re: [Open] Background Artist

#8 Post by Treebobber »

Worked with invpanda to remake some old backgrounds for a remaster of an old visual novel and the difference is like day and night. Incredibly high quality artist and would highly recommend.

invpanda

#9 Post by invpanda »

Portfolio update - sharing some recent work:

invpanda

#10 Post by invpanda »

Porfolio update :o

invpanda

#11 Post by invpanda »

I'm open for new commissions! :o