[ CLOSED ] Character Sprites Artist + Designer [ Paid Only! LGBT + Adult Friendly ]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
LiamWinterdale
Regular
Completed: Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! (NaNoRenO 2020, CG / Cover + Title Logo Artist)
Projects: BR ( WiP ), HC1 ( WiP ), SWaTSB ( WiP ), SD ( WiP ), H ( WiP )

[ CLOSED ] Character Sprites Artist + Designer [ Paid Only! LGBT + Adult Friendly ]

#1 Post by LiamWinterdale »

~ under construction ~

I’ll be back soon uwu 👌🏻❤
Last edited by LiamWinterdale on Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:27 am, edited 47 times in total.

LiamWinterdale
Regular
Completed: Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! (NaNoRenO 2020, CG / Cover + Title Logo Artist)

Re: [ CLOSED, Reservation Available ] CG + NSFW Artist for Hire, Prices Negotiable [ Paid Work + Revenue Share + Free ]

#2 Post by LiamWinterdale »

Updated main post with more style samples and prices~
Also, edited a bunch of stuff~ added in an explanation of my workflow, my current work status, and work hours info. Contact me if interested~ looking forward to hear from you! ^^

Style 1a
F3CC58FC-D6C3-48C6-BFE4-ED46B3E053D3.png
The style I like the most! Done in semi-realism anime-inspired style. Lighting-focused, but will be softened when the environment requires. Shading is done in one color to fit the mood and to achieve harmony throughout the entire piece. Will shade in respective colors upon request. A mix of soft and cell shade.

If anyone's worried the characters will have no visible sclera (the white part of the eye), worry not! This character is based on a cat, so it's simply his eye design. He's a "magical" cat tho, so I took artistic liberties xD

Style 1b
FA4D7829-7977-4271-BB05-01937C0E2178.png
The style I got when trying to add more to Style 1a. Same as above! Except the hair receives more attention. Because who doesn't like more fabulous hair? Also, some parts will be painted than simple line and color (seen in the licked blood here). You can always specify these parts or leave it to my creativity ^^

Style 2
E4A8EFEF-9B4F-4A93-80C4-7F9B92E81BFB.png
My semi-realism painting style! It can be quite a while to produce something polished, so it has the highest price ^^

Style 3
59F193BE-0DB1-4DB1-A161-E914D7E301AC.png
My simpler semi-realism style. Made specifically with colored comics in mind. Not much visible lighting and the shading will be done in airbrush and cell-shade ^^

Style 4
B428BD11-6F09-4409-BF65-420A018026B0.png
My anime style! Done quickly as a sample for NaNoRenO2020 application, so it’s quite rough at the moment.
I will update once I have a polished sample. The work I offer in this style will be as polished as possible, of course, lineart included.
This style was made specifically with speedy workflow in mind, thus suited for projects with tight deadlines ^^

UPDATE MARCH 12th 2020
Finally added some samples for Style Replica!
Also a timelapse video for those interested~ Enjoy! ^v^)/ ❤️

Art Style and Character Designs by Kainico :: Backgrounds by Uncle Mugen
NaNoRenO 2020 Project by Kokoro Hane :: Character Art and Locket Design by Yours Truly, Liam Winterdale
The Style Replica was Done with Minimal References and No Style Guidelines
699ADA0F-AA3B-4CDF-9D19-9B1A77BF9104.png
3FADE796-830C-4B9C-86EA-AEA823CEB9DA.png

UPDATE MARCH 30th 2020
Finally added some samples for Cover Art and Logo!
Also a timelapse video for those interested~ Enjoy! ^v^)/ ❤️

• Cover / Promotional Art
Art Style and Annelise Character Design by Kainico whilst Noah is by Crescent Moon Arpeggio :: NaNoRenO 2020 Project by Kokoro Hane
Cover Art, Logo and Locket Design by Yours Truly, Liam Winterdale
922EA63D-EA17-4E3F-89A5-EDC01FC1CF48.png

• Logo Design ( Paid Only! )
NaNoRenO 2020 Project by Kokoro Hane :: Title Logo Design done for Free by Yours Truly, Liam Winterdale
39229FE8-31DC-4891-B315-98A1D127C65C.png
Last edited by LiamWinterdale on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: [ CLOSED, Reservation Available ] 2D Digital Illustrator and Designer [ Paid / Non-Paid ]

#3 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I would like to personally recommend Liam Winterdale! He was a member of our team as the CG+Cover+Logo artist for our NaNoRenO project Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! and he did an AMAZING job! not only is his artwork splendid, but he is a joy to work with and a good communicator. Every step of the way, he'd show me rough sketches, to linearts, to base coloring, until it was finally done. During these early stages, I could point out if any changes needed to be made. Another thing is he will also give you really nice input and ideas for a piece. He will really get involved in your project, and the results are something even BETTER than what you initially imagined. He really UNDERSTOOD the characters he was drawing, and it really shows, down to even little subtle details. And the logo, wow, when he presented the concept and the inspirations for it, I knew he really cared about this game and it reflected in his work.

I highly recommend Liam if you want someone that will be just as hyped as you are about your project, a good communicator, and fun person to work with!! ^^
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

LiamWinterdale
Regular

Re: [ CLOSED, Reservation Available ] 2D Digital Illustrator and Designer [ Paid / Non-Paid ]

#4 Post by LiamWinterdale »

Kokoro Hane wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:03 pm I would like to personally recommend Liam Winterdale! He was a member of our team as the CG+Cover+Logo artist for our NaNoRenO project Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! and he did an AMAZING job! not only is his artwork splendid, but he is a joy to work with and a good communicator. Every step of the way, he'd show me rough sketches, to linearts, to base coloring, until it was finally done. During these early stages, I could point out if any changes needed to be made. Another thing is he will also give you really nice input and ideas for a piece. He will really get involved in your project, and the results are something even BETTER than what you initially imagined. He really UNDERSTOOD the characters he was drawing, and it really shows, down to even little subtle details. And the logo, wow, when he presented the concept and the inspirations for it, I knew he really cared about this game and it reflected in his work.

I highly recommend Liam if you want someone that will be just as hyped as you are about your project, a good communicator, and fun person to work with!! ^^
Thank you so much, Kokoro! You made my day before it even begins TvT) ❤ Working on the game was a blast! I hope we can work together again in the future~ ^v^)/

If people want more CG samples of my work, do play the game Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!
There are 5 CGs only available for viewing within the game! The backgrounds are all by Uncle Mugen though, since I had time constraints x'D

It's a free-to-play game, so you don't need to pay anything to check out the works! It's also just a really good game to play; the characters, story, and everything else are amazing! So go check it out! I highly recommend it >v<)b

Enjoy~ stay home and stay safe! ^v^)/

LiamWinterdale
Regular

Re: [ Rev. Share Work OPEN ] 2D Digital Illustrator and Designer [ Paid / Non-Paid ]

#6 Post by LiamWinterdale »

kittylove94 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:15 pm sent message!
Thank you!
Looking forward to work with you ^w^)/

EDIT;; Thread Update!
MAY 28TH 2020

+ Style Chibi
D5F95557-5D27-44CB-A614-C7EFCF9AA1A9.png
I’m still experimenting with chibi styles, but this is what I have available for now~ ^w^)

+ Surrealism and Semirealism
0ECFC7C5-7F17-4B8B-A7EA-0BC9E4DFE492.png

EDIT;; Thread Update!
JULY 16 2020

+ Style Custom
Commissioned by thewritingperson1
CB408EB7-C08E-442D-B91C-B927D1FD88AF.png

LiamWinterdale
Regular

Re: [ OPEN ] Character Sprites Artist + Designer [ Paid Only! LGBT + Adult Friendly ]

#7 Post by LiamWinterdale »

some new + old works~ ❤
CollageMaker_20200826_010006444.jpg