[FREE/Paid][2D Artist][2D Animator]Looking for work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
KField
Tumblr: chadteru
itch: katherine-field

[FREE/Paid][2D Artist][2D Animator]Looking for work

#1 Post by KField »

Hi. I'm an artist and a 2D animator looking to gain some experience working on sprites and cutscenes for video games; story-driven games, such as VNs, in particular.

Here's a short, 10 second animation I whipped up in about a week. (If I am given more time, the end result will have a higher framerate and look more refined, of course. This is here mainly to show that I can produce passable results on a tight schedule.): https://youtu.be/rTHDmqv6rns

And here's a full-body character drawing done by me recently:

Whether I will work for free or not depends on the scope of your project and how interested I am in it, as well as how much work I will have to do. Chances are, if you are a smaller project, I will not ask for money. If the project is commercial, I would prefer to get compensation, however, I'm open for negotiations.

If you are interested, please PM me, and we will discuss the pricing, as well as your preferred method of communication.
Last edited by KField on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LiamWinterdale
Regular
Completed: Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! (NaNoRenO 2020, CG / Cover + Title Logo Artist)
Projects: BR ( WiP ), HC1 ( WiP ), SWaTSB ( WiP ), SD ( WiP ), H ( WiP )

Re: [FREE/Paid][2D Artist][2D Animator]Looking for work

#2 Post by LiamWinterdale »

Your work is so good! Subscribed to you on YouTube *^*)b I hope you'll get a lot of work on here :D
Also, for some reason, your full-body character drawing isn't showing up for me.

Screenshot_20200226-134951_Chrome.jpg

See? :'D

KField
Tumblr: chadteru
itch: katherine-field

#3 Post by KField »

LiamWinterdale wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:54 am
Your work is so good! Subscribed to you on YouTube *^*)b I hope you'll get a lot of work on here :D
Also, for some reason, your full-body character drawing isn't showing up for me.

Hi! Thank you for the compliment! :}
I've already gotten three requests in just this one day! Really looking forward to working on these!
If you'd like to see the full body drawing, try clicking this link: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uC5as ... 8-h1780-no

LiamWinterdale
Regular
Completed: Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! (NaNoRenO 2020, CG / Cover + Title Logo Artist)
Projects: BR ( WiP ), HC1 ( WiP ), SWaTSB ( WiP ), SD ( WiP ), H ( WiP )

#4 Post by LiamWinterdale »

KField wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:18 pm
LiamWinterdale wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:54 am

Hi! Thank you for the compliment! :}
I've already gotten three requests in just this one day! Really looking forward to working on these!
If you'd like to see the full body drawing, try clicking this link: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uC5as ... 8-h1780-no
You're welcome! ^^
And wow 3 requests already!? That's amazing! I wish you all the best and have fun~ ^w^)b
Also, checked! I really love your sketchy style. It's rather charming *^*)b