Silver's Atelier (UI + Graphics) (FREE/PAID - Looking to expand portfolio!)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
silverateliergames
Regular

Silver's Atelier (UI + Graphics) (FREE/PAID - Looking to expand portfolio!)

#1 Post by silverateliergames »

My name is Hira. I have been in the indie dev scene for about a year or so, and I love the overflowing creativity and care that goes into games, visual novels in particular. I am a professional writer and editor, but I've always had an interest in visual arts. This has led me to dabbling with Photoshop, and my mostly self-taught experience with the software is over a decade strong — and going.

I am currently based at home, working freelance for various outlets and clients. With the time the current situation has afforded me, I intend to extend my skillset into graphic arts as well.

I currently am working on improving my skills in Photoshop, and my interests also extend to Live2D, digital art, and web programming (Wordpress + custom HTML sites). Right now, I am offering paid/free work in the following categories to help expand my portfolio:

PAID
UI Basic (Logo, Main Menu screen, Buttons (idle & hover variant), Text box, Name box): 4 slots (300 USD)

FREE
Live2D Animation (simple expressions: blinking, smiling, frowning): 2 slots

Graphics + UI

Sample UI for my own VN

Live2D

(art by echoianart)
If you'd like to reach to me for a project, email me (heartofhiraeth[@]protonmail[.]com)! I reserve the right to reject projects that make me uncomfortable.

You may ask for as many corrections as you like during the drafting phase (font change/color change/image change/layout change), but after you have approved the drafts, you may only ask up to three (3) minor changes (color change/resizing). Any additional changes will be billed a flat 15USD fee, and will have to be paid upfront.

As for Live2D projects, I will only be animating the models. I will need the layered PSD of the sprite + each changeable element (expressions - eyes / mouth) from your artist.

If that sounds good, drop me a line detailing your project, what package you're interested in getting, and your timeline.

I look forward to working with you! :D

silverateliergames
Regular

Re: Silver's Atelier (UI + Graphics) (FREE/PAID - Looking to expand portfolio!)

#2 Post by silverateliergames »

Updated my email to streamline all my services.