Lavendel Sprite/CG and Merch Artist for Hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
shoko1608
Regular
Tumblr: Lavendel080

Lavendel Sprite/CG and Merch Artist for Hire!

#1 Post by shoko1608 »

Hello!

I'm Lavendel and I'm the developer of Bunny of the Moon. Currently, my goal is to raise a little budget, so my team isn't completely dependant on a possible future Kickstarter. Therefore I have decided to offer my service as a Sprite and CG artist for your project!
I have worked for a few projects before such as "Cypher" and "The secrets we keep". Currently, I am working as the Sprite artist for Heart Fragment.
As I am still occupied as of this moment, I will only be able to start at the beginning of June. I am posting this ahead of time, but this way a lot more can be discussed.
Here are my examples and Sprite prices (Other prices can be found in my commission info):
Image Kay from Heart Fragment, Permission to share granted
Image Inigo from Heart Fragment
Side Image/Bust up 40$ + $10 per additional Outfit
Waist up (Normal VN format) - $60 + $25 per additional Outfit
Full Body - $80 + $35 per additional Outfit
I am able to do multiple arm movements etc.

More of my commission info (such as progress, Do`s and Don'ts) can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PJc ... sp=sharing
Here is my social media so you can see more of my work: https://lavendel080.tumblr.com/

Thank you for reading! You can contact me on Discord: Lavendel#6347 or sshoko1608@gmail.com

Suru
Regular

Re: Lavendel Sprite/CG and Merch Artist for Hire!

#2 Post by Suru »

Do you have examples of CG work?