Characters/Sprites by Freelance Artist (FREE - first project!)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
scoutlings

Characters/Sprites by Freelance Artist (FREE - first project!)

#1 Post by scoutlings »

Hi, my name is Holly! I've worked as a freelance animator and artist for several years, and have been a huge fan of visual novels and character-heavy games (fire emblem *cough*) for most of my life.

I'm very interested in helping out on one or two visual novels/etc. to get my feet wet making assets for games. I'd prefer projects with a light workload, or at least a far-off deadline for completion. No preference on subject matter, romance okay (all gender) but no NSFW please! My usual style is kind of a mix of anime and cartoon with flat rendering but I can emulate different styles decently, and have been experimenting with some pixel work as well.

Here's some varied examples of my work:

Contact me on discord [scoutlings#4900] for inquiries or more style examples! Thank you!!

The Unknown Projects
itch: mq-why

Re: Characters/Sprites by Freelance Artist (FREE - first project!)

#2 Post by The Unknown Projects »

Hi! I dm-ed you on discord!
Itch and GameJolt both my username.
DA: Someart1135
owo

AdamsAccount
Regular
Projects: ORISHA, Mermaids vs zombies, Lesbian pirate dating sim

Re: Characters/Sprites by Freelance Artist (FREE - first project!)

#3 Post by AdamsAccount »

Hey I'm notabloodymuggle#9166 and I approached you. I just need some character designs for 3-5 main characters (how ever many you can handle) as concept art, and you don't have to worry about anything else! I sent a friend request to you.