OPEN! BG artist looking for work >_<, Now opening the Special offer Price!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
EnajoriYui
Regular

OPEN! BG artist looking for work >_<, Now opening the Special offer Price!

#1 Post by EnajoriYui »

Hello. I am Yui and a Background Artist. How's everyone doing?

Experience wise I might be considered green but I have a dedication to my work and I am willing to give my best to please my clients. I will always discuss and shows work on progress and also work as fast as I can.

If you want to check it out @ https://www.deviantart.com/enajoriyui or on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnajoriY. Some of my work can't be displayed yet, since I am under a contract. I posted several that are allowed to be posted. So far I have been working on 4 VN, 1 awaiting to be release, another one already on steam as a demo, and 2 more on the way.

I hope you'll like it ^^ and maybe be interested in commissioning some Background work from me,
- I retain rights to my artwork. I reserve the right to use it for my portfolio.

- Hope I can be invited to work on your project

Thanks for your time!
Please check my carrd for further info about my commission: https://enajoriyui.carrd.co
Please contact me at :
- Email: erinch4n@gmail.com
or
- Discord: Yui#1497
or
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EnajoriY

The base price is 60$ USD, if you add variation or the more detailed the work is there's an extra charge from 5$-25$, depending on the complexity. Pm me for more detail

Now I am opening 2 slots for the special price of 40$ USD as the base price for those who have a project that required more than 10 BG, feel free to contact me on my discord for further information.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-01-12 092746.jpg
Screenshot 2022-01-12 091946.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-20 175617.jpg
Screenshot 2021-09-30 110705.jpg
milcham.jpg
Last edited by EnajoriYui on Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:21 pm, edited 25 times in total.

EnajoriYui
Regular

Re: New BG artist

#2 Post by EnajoriYui »

I have updated my deviant and reduce the price, please check it out?

thank you ^^

VFerreira93

#3 Post by VFerreira93 »

I've commissioned a BG for my vn project and I must say, this artist was very pleasant to work with! Greatly impressed at how quick it was finished and I'm very satisfied with the final result! Must recommend for sure ^^

EnajoriYui
Regular

#4 Post by EnajoriYui »

VFerreira93 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:37 pm I've commissioned a BG for my vn project and I must say, this artist was very pleasant to work with! Greatly impressed at how quick it was finished and I'm very satisfied with the final result! Must recommend for sure ^^

:D thank you for trusting me to work on your BG :) I hope we can work together again in the future.

EnajoriYui
Regular

Re: BG artist looking for work (under 50$ for limited time) Open!

#5 Post by EnajoriYui »

The price will go back to the old price by the end of July, ^^ grab the last slot project with under 50$ BG art for your visual novel game while it is still hot!

EnajoriYui
Regular

Re: BG artist looking for work (special price offer is closed. Back to normal price ^^) Open!

#6 Post by EnajoriYui »

The last slot for under 50$ BG has been taken, now the price is back to normal ^^, Still can accept commission if you guys is interested. Pm me/ email me/ Discord message me :)

LordMitsu204
Projects: A Sinners Heart
Organization: MisoManor

Re: BG artist looking for work (special price offer is closed. Back to normal price ^^) Open!

#7 Post by LordMitsu204 »

Currently commissioning this wonderful artist for my game and I highly recommend her services! :D Gets bgs done really fast at a really nice quality.

EnajoriYui
Regular

#8 Post by EnajoriYui »

LordMitsu204 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:06 pm Currently commissioning this wonderful artist for my game and I highly recommend her services! :D Gets bgs done really fast at a really nice quality.
Thank you ^^ I enjoy working on your Backgrounds too

DJMoghBrighde

#9 Post by DJMoghBrighde »

I'd like to thank Yui here publicly as well for accepting work on my project. She's been providing high quality art in a timely manner that fits even the minute details that I've needed. I'm happy to recommend her, and glad I'll be working with her for the rest of the project.

EnajoriYui
Regular

#10 Post by EnajoriYui »

DJMoghBrighde wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:46 am I'd like to thank Yui here publicly as well for accepting work on my project. She's been providing high quality art in a timely manner that fits even the minute details that I've needed. I'm happy to recommend her, and glad I'll be working with her for the rest of the project.
thank you ^^, I will do my best on the next backgrounds work ^^

HusbandoGoddess
Tumblr: Goddess-of-Husbandos

#11 Post by HusbandoGoddess »

Yui did an amazing job on a background I commissioned for and I plan on making sure she can do the rest for my game! She provided a beautiful and high-quality background that fit with the image I had in mind for a bar. She always communicated with me about tiny details and made sure I was 100% satisfied with everything. I highly recommend her. <3

EnajoriYui
Regular

#12 Post by EnajoriYui »

HusbandoGoddess wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:49 am Yui did an amazing job on a background I commissioned for and I plan on making sure she can do the rest for my game! She provided a beautiful and high-quality background that fit with the image I had in mind for a bar. She always communicated with me about tiny details and made sure I was 100% satisfied with everything. I highly recommend her. <3
thank you ^^ I too has been enjoying working on your BGs . I will do my best to give you the best work.

EnajoriYui
Regular

#13 Post by EnajoriYui »

Open again, just finished one of the project I have, if any one is looking for BG artist.
a few sample of my new works
these are made for lord mitsu for her upcoming 18+ otome game "A Sinner Heart"
mansion.png
Attachments
train.png
living room.png

DarkAngelWolf

#14 Post by DarkAngelWolf »

I commissioned Yui as the full time background artist for my game, and they’ve been wonderful, and I highly recommend them! They are very quick and provide consistent updates for the backgrounds they create. I’ve been very pleased with all their backgrounds, and they’ve done a great job making sure I am satisfied. I look forward to them completing the backgrounds for the rest of my game, and they’ve been a pleasure to work with! Thank you for your work Yui, and thank you for agreeing to work on my project! :)

EnajoriYui
Regular

#15 Post by EnajoriYui »

DarkAngelWolf wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:28 am I commissioned Yui as the full time background artist for my game, and they’ve been wonderful, and I highly recommend them! They are very quick and provide consistent updates for the backgrounds they create. I’ve been very pleased with all their backgrounds, and they’ve done a great job making sure I am satisfied. I look forward to them completing the backgrounds for the rest of my game, and they’ve been a pleasure to work with! Thank you for your work Yui, and thank you for agreeing to work on my project! :)
Thank you ^^ I'll do my best to finish all the Bg you needed at the quality you liked the best.