Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Hello Hello~ I hope all of you are safe and well <3
I'm hhelsvt or you can call me Elsa, I'm a newbie background artist. I'm hoping I could expand my portfolio & get new experience here.
I'm hoping to get a short-term project, but a long-term project are welcome too!
I'm open for revshare too! But only one slot & not every revshare will be welcomed. And I'll be prioritizing my normal commission than revshare one.
If you have a longer deadline for revshare & okay with waiting for me to finish the previous project, you can enter the waiting list :D
Here are some of my works & the variation~ Or you could check them here https://hhelsvt.carrd.co/
Here's the price
Simple - 40$-60$
Medium - 70$-90$
Complex - 100$-120$
Small Modification (day, night, weather) - 20%
Large Modification - 50%-75% (based on request)
I'm not the fastest bg artist around.
If you're having a tight deadline, I wouldn't recommend myself. :oops:
I want you to have what you paid for, I don't want you to give me the money and disappointed by the result.
- I may say no if I think I'm not up to the task lol
- Paypal only
- No reselling the background
- After we already have the deal on the background detail, you will need to pay 50% from the price
- Max 2 revision per BG. First, I will send you the line art, next will be the base color & after everything is already confirmed at this stage, I will move on to the rendering, and there will be no more changes. If you really really need the changes (when I already follow your first guideline & there's 2 revision already) I will charge 50% from the price.
- No refund after line art steps.
- 5-20 days per BG, depends on the detail & changes (I work a bit long, but I hope it will be paid by the quality >_<)
- I retain rights to my artwork. I reserve the right to use it for my portfolio or post it on social media (since I want to expand my portfolio)
- It will be very helpful if you send a reference image, the details you need, and the deadline, and how many backgrounds you will need for the project
You can contact me through
or DM me here!
And here are some newer updates Drop me a message or email if you're interested!
And you can see more variation on https://hhelsvt.carrd.co/
And I've made a background set for a budget friendly background, it's non exclusive single user license backgrounds.
These backgrounds are from my personal use or from a cancelled project ^^ I'll be making more when I had free time. https://hhelsvt.itch.io/house-interior-background-set-1
Highly, highly recommend her services, you won't regret it.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]