Hi, I'm known around as Temteno or shortly Tem!
I'm an hobbyist artist and have been drawing digitally for about 5-6 years now. Most of the time I draw character designs and sometimes illustrations for my own enjoyment. I'm also an avid visual novel reader and very passionate about them!
I've worked on few visual novels as a sprite and/or CG artist. More about those projects can be found in my portfolio.
Portfolio ꕥ Instagram
You can contact me either through here in PM, email or Discord. I answer the quickest through Discord though.
Email ꕥ firstname.lastname@example.org
Discord ꕥ temteno#2499
• Most of the time I draw males and females that are young adults.
• I can draw varying body types (see examples below) though I'm more familiar with female than male figure.
• Besides modern clothing (from casual to alternative fashion) I also do designs of varying fantasy clothing.
• I also accept R-18 rated commissions.
Be aware that the quality of commissions out of my specialties might not be up to the same standards.
I do not draw ꕥ
• Anything I find myself uncomfortable with (I have the right to refuse the commission)
• Furries (doesn't include humans with animal features)
If you are unsure whether your commission goes under any of these categories, don't be afraid to ask from me.
HOX! All the prices are in euros.
Character design sheet ꕥ
(Examples refer only the layout and coloring style of the commissions. The sketch's lineart won't be as clean as in the examples.)
ꕥ Simple sheet: €25 ꕥ
Includes one fullbody sketch with base colors.
ꕥ Detailed sheet: €40 ꕥ
Includes one fullbody sketch, two headshots and possible important detail(s) with base colors.
CGs & illustrations ꕥ
(Backgrounds can range from as simple as in the example to lined ones with minimal shading. However, the backgrounds will still be simple and won't have lots of detail.)
ꕥ CG without a background: €40 ꕥ
Includes one (1) character and three (3) expressions.
ꕥ CG with a simple background: €50 ꕥ
Includes one (1) character, three (3) expressions and a simple background.
+€15 for additional character
+€5 for additional expression
However, if the CG (for example) is a bust shot in neutral angle, the price would be counted as a sprite bust or a simple background (€10) + sprite bust.
Overall if the character in CG is drawn in a sprite angle and the pose is static, it will be counted as a sprite. This is, however, a vague description at best so do talk with me about this!
Buying, payment and other relevant ꕥ
• The canvas size varies between A4 and A5, depending of the canvas' shape.
• I prefer reference pictures over text, but I can also take text descriptions. Just make sure you got all the details!
However, if you don't mind giving me the creative freedom with some details, I don't require as detailed description.
• I finish one art piece in the time of 1-3 weeks, depending of its complexity and my real-life schedule. Sometimes the time goes under or over that estimation, but I will message if that happens so we can discuss about it.
• I send progress of the stages of sketch, lineart, base colors and finished work as lower-quality images. The amount of updates can be smaller or larger depending of what the buyer wants.
• I can make revisions in the sketch stage and make changes to colors in base color stage, but otherwise I do not make changes (unless they are minor ones).
• Please mention your deadline for the art, even if that's a loose one.
• I only accept payment through Paypal and can also issue an invoice if asked.
• The first half of payment is paid when I've sent the finalized sketch(es). I will send the .psd file of finished art when I've received the full payment.
• If you don't pay the agreed sum or don't answer to my messages in a month, I have the rights to use the art for my own purposes.
• If you make your own modifications to the bought art and publish it somewhere, mention that clearly (either in credits, description or somewhere else). I would also like to know what kind of modifications you are doing to the art.
• I have the right to use the commissioned art in portfolio purposes or when marketing my own art (for example, in this thread).
Thank you for checking out my commission page! ꕥ