[Stylized, semi-realistic] Sprite Artist/Character Designer for HIRE [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
WaltKi

[Stylized, semi-realistic] Sprite Artist/Character Designer for HIRE [OPEN]

#1 Post by WaltKi »

Hi! I'm Nicole, a character or sprite artist. I most recently worked on the sprites for Heroine for Hire by Jellyfish Parade. I also work on my own projects. I'm most active on my Twitter: @waltera_ki, where I post my art among other things.

I love drawing strong women of all sorts, but I'm comfortable with any age group or gender!

Things I don't do: Mechas, NSFW with explicit genitalia or furry.

Here's some of my sprite work:
Image Image

I have more art on my Twitter and some older stuff on my Instagram @waltera_ki.

Pricing: For 1 sprite + 5 expressions + 1 clothing
  • Headshot: 35USD
    Waist: 55USD
    Thigh: 65USD
    Full: 80USD
These prices are for simple shading (like in the fifth example.) Full/complex render adds 50% to all prices.
Additional poses: +60% of above prices.
Additional outfit: +20-30% of above prices + additional poses, depending on complexity.
Additional expression: +2USD

Some important info: Please read thoroughly before reaching out!
  • Payment is full and upfront, USD currency only, through Paypal.
    If you're going to commission me, please provide reference images and description. If you have a reference sheet for your character, that works too!
    I can do edits and fixed on the sketching phase for free!
    I can do deadlines as long as they're discussed prior to starting the commission.
    I only do refunds within 24hrs after commissioning, after which I'll begin working.
    I reserve the right to decline a commission request without justification.
    I reserve the right to post the commissioned work on my social media or portfolio unless an agreement is made prior to payment.
    This pricing is for personal use of the artwork only. Commercial use is negotiable.
I'll give you a link with my full Terms of Service if you choose to work with me (:
If you like my style and you wish to commission me, you can contact me through my Twitter or lemmasoft DMs!

Thanks for reading! :D

More non-sprite art:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by WaltKi on Sun May 02, 2021 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyopyon
Veteran
Completed: https://chouette.itch.io/
Projects: Ocean Pearls, Catching the Fox [NaNo16], Singles
Organization: Jellyfish Parade
Tumblr: jelpiparade
Soundcloud: pyopyon
itch: chouette

Re: [Stylized, semi-realistic] Sprite Artist/Character Designer for HIRE [OPEN]

#2 Post by pyopyon »

I worked with WaltKi for my first commercial project, Heroine for Hire. Not only was the art a beautiful painterly style, but it matches so well with the medieval aesthetic that I was going for that I couldn't have asked for a better artist. WaltKi communicated well with me the entirety of the time we worked together, and I never had to worry that progress wasn't being made because of the consistent updates.

In addition to being reasonably priced, I HIGHLY recommend working with WaltKi for your next project!
Image ImageImage

WiP: Image

✿ Writer for Trade/Commission ✿