[OPEN]Swordwaltz Commission Services 2d Anime Character / CG

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
swordwaltz
Deviantart: swordwaltzworks

[OPEN]Swordwaltz Commission Services 2d Anime Character / CG

#1 Post by swordwaltz »

Hello, you can call me swordwaltz and i'm offering a Drawing Commission services and accepting project offer.
I'm specialized on Anime Ilustration and usually drawing mature/adult body Female type style, but i'm allright with other body type or gender too.

Here's my Portofolio sites if you want to browse my gallery more better : https://swordwaltz.wixsite.com/portofolio
----------- I can draw -----------
  • Fanart / Original Characters
  • Humanoid characters
  • Kemonomimi character
  • Android / Cyborg Characters
  • Soft Ecchi
----------- I won't draw -----------
  • Detailed Mecha, Robot, Monster Characters
  • Comic or Manga Page
  • R18
  • Realism/western style
  • Animal / Furry (can't draw animal-ish face)
  • Guro, Horror, weird stuff
----------- how to order -----------
Send me a Message to my E-mail,Deviantart, or Twitter and describe what kind of commission do you want,
which order do you want (Headshot, Half body, Knee-Up, or Full Body), and the Reference like design example,
or character example, pose example, etc. More detailed more better!
You can fill the details of your message with some of this :
  • Subject: "Commission"
  • Your commission choices (Headshot, Half body, Knee-Up, or Full Body)
  • Your character pose and the information you think I'm gonna need for draw it
  • Reference of your character by picture / written, as detailed as possible
  • Without / With BackGround (Specify what the BackGround you want)
    You can send the message through one of these contact address
    deviantart.com/swordwaltzworks | E-mail : swordwaltz@outlook.com | Twitter : @swszworks
    here comes the long post~
    ----------- PRICE LIST -----------
    *Cost are per 1 Characters | Cost are for Personal use | Cost is for Simple or No Background
    ---------------Headshot | 20USD ~ 40USD---------------

---------------Waist Up | 40USD ~ 60USD---------------

---------------Knee Up | 60USD ~ 80USD---------------

---------------FullBody | 80USD ~ 110USD---------------

Additional Background or Object | 15USD ~ 40USD
    Including Additional Background and Object, Price range depends of how detailed the background and how much the additional object added to one Picture

----------- IMPORTANT NOTES -----------
    • Canvas 3000px or higher, with 300dpi. Ask me if you want specified resolution size
    • These rates are for personal use. for "Commercial Use" Please ask me first.
    • If the client fails to pay in any manner during a commission for artwork, I hold the right to alter and resell any progress on the art at my discretion.
    • If I personally need to cancel a commission at any point on my own accord, a full value refund will be given, and a copy of any current artwork will be provided.
    • No Deadline. But i'm always finish the commission, Don't worry.
    • The client retains all rights to characters of their own creation used within the commissioned work.
    • The client may repost artwork online in a respectful manner, with credit given as long as the original file is unedited.

----------- Workflow -----------
    1. ​I'll start make a rough sketch based on your order description and reference;
    2. I'll send you the sketch and i'll tell you how much the cost, and i'll ask you to tell me your paypal address if you agree with the sketch and the cost so i can send you the invoice.
    3. If you agree with the sketch and the cost, I'll send the invoice to your paypal address;
    4. When the payment is completed, I'll start continue the progress and start make clean Lineart Process;
    5. Send Clean Lineart WIP Report to client. If there's no revision, Continue to Base Coloring Process; (MAX revision : 2 times)
    6. Send Base Coloring WIP Report to client. If there's no revision, Continue to Half Shading Process; (MAX revision : 1 times)
    7. Send Half Shading WIP Report to client. If there's no revision, Continue to Finish the commission; (MAX revision : 1 times, minor revision only)
    8. Send the *Finished File to client by sending a Link to access the file. (File uploaded via Mega.nz)
      *You'll get Full Resolution .PNG and Transparent Background .PNG file
    If you have any question, you can message me to my e-mail swordwaltz@outlook.com or twitter @swszworks for faster response!!

Thank you for check out & visiting my long thread! :D
    Freelancer | Anime/Manga Digital Artist | Megane Bijin Enthusiasm |
    Commission Info : http://bit.ly/2Xo9zgt

swordwaltz
    Deviantart: swordwaltzworks

Re: [OPEN]Swordwaltz Commission Services 2d Anime Character / CG

#2 Post by swordwaltz »

1st Finished commission for client from this forum :
    I'm currently still open the commission, just contact me via e-mail or twitter if you interested~
    Freelancer | Anime/Manga Digital Artist | Megane Bijin Enthusiasm |
    Commission Info : http://bit.ly/2Xo9zgt