[Open] 2D/3D Background Artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Joce

[Open] 2D/3D Background Artist

#1 Post by Joce »

Hi there!
I’m Joce, a 2D/3D artist looking for short term and individual background commission work! I have experience in comics, game design, and VNs, and my work will be a mixture of 3D renders and hand painted details.

Prices:
-$100-300 USD depending on level of detail
-$10-20 USD for each variation (day/night/evening/rain/snow/lighting changes)
-$20 for animated rain or snow
-$20-40 simple foliage animation(wind rustling leaves/grass)

(**Backgrounds will not include character art**)

Email: pokefuseme@yahoo.com

Payment:
-50% payment upfront, and the rest is paid on completion
-Paypal only

What to expect from me:
-After the contract is signed and first payment is processed, I will start working! I can communicate via email or discord during the commission process
-I will send watermarked WIPs to confirm the colors, composition, and content is to your liking. I am most flexible about revisions at this phase as long as it’s not drastically different from the original concept we agreed upon
-Once a WIP shot is fully approved, I will polish up the render and add final details! I will send the watermarked finished piece for approval. I will allow for 1 revision at this point if an error was made during this phase, but no major changes are possible at this point.
-After approval and final payment is made I will email the full res, unwatermarked art!

Notes:
-I retain rights to my art. I reserve the right to use it for my portfolio and social media; however a “do not share until” date can be decided and added to the contract so as to not spoil a game before release. If this is the case for your game please let me know when you contact me!

-If you have any special needs for image size just let me know! Multiple resolutions or 4k may factor into cost
-Please include as much visual reference as you can for the best results
-I can not share 3D assets/scenes or working files, but a layered .psd with foreground/midground/background elements separated can be provided if requested in advance!
-Animations can be sent in frames or as an mp4
-I have limited slots available and can not take on any large projects. Thanks so much for understanding!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

More Examples of Recent Work: