[OPEN][RevShare][Free][Paid] Moe anime artist! - Sprites, CGs, BGs, and Programming!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ChocoRose

[OPEN][RevShare][Free][Paid] Moe anime artist! - Sprites, CGs, BGs, and Programming!

#1 Post by ChocoRose »

Hello everyone! I'm an artist/programmer here to look for projects to work on!
My art style is very cutesy/moe and I prefer to draw females/feminine boys!
I'm hoping to find a project for rev share, free, or commissioned work!
(I prefer rev share/free since I like to be part of the project more than just commissions ;u;)

If any of this interests you, this is my commission sheet:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSYcqaEAEo1/
My Instagram can also be found there!

I can do sprite art, cgs, and bgs! Also sometimes GUI!
(If you want to see my bg art, message me on discord, I'm not too great at those yet but I hope to be someday!)
(I may not be doing all of these at once unless the project really really inspires me, you can pick what I do ;u;)

I love doing Live2D animations as well, but only if I can be the programmer since I like seeing how things move as I program it.

Thank you, if any of you need an artist/programmer to help with your project, please message me on Discord! It's the fastest way to reach me. Cafe#6193

This is not first come first serve. I will only pick projects that inspire me enough, but I hope that's okay!

I only have two project slots available (aside from one I'm working on with my friend):
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

LTLemco
Github: LTLemcoDev
itch: LT. Lemco

Re: [OPEN][RevShare][Free][Paid] Moe anime artist! - Sprites, CGs, BGs, and Programming!

#2 Post by LTLemco »

Hello, Cafe.
I am LT. Lemco. I am working a short BxB kinetic visual novel now.
(Here's the Recruiting post of it : viewtopic.php?f=59&t=62903)

I want to ask you to join my project and work on BG art.
It's a Free Project.
Please reply me if you interested. My discord is (LTLemco#1396)