[OPEN]Anime Sprites/Illustrations

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
batorasama

[OPEN]Anime Sprites/Illustrations

#1 Post by batorasama »

Hi! My name is Batorasama and I'm an illustrator focused on anime style art. I hope I can help you with making your dream visual novel reality!

I have experience with visual novel sprites, CGs, promotional art and personal commissions.
I mostly focus on character art, but I too can work on backgrounds if needed. Besides just painting, I also love creating designs for the characters!

To contact me, please use one of those:
Twitter (DM): https://twitter.com/batorasama
Email: batorasama@gmail.com
Discord: batorasama#9491

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

The price for a full sprite is 100-150$ depending on the style (cel-shaded art is cheaper, full rendering is more expensive), the price increases to 150-200$ if I am to design the character.

When it comes to promotional art and illustrations, the price is as follows:
The price for portrait is 75$
For half body 100$
For full pose 150$
Any additional character in the picture increases the price, same with background.

Examples of my art (including sprites made for a vn):

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The time to make a commission can vary a lot, from just a few days to a month.
2. I require half of the price to be paid upfront, with the remaining half after I finished.
3. I can do revisions in the sketch phase, but only a realistic amount (less than ten at max)
4. If the project is commercial, I can ask for additional payments, royalties etc.
5. I reserve the right to back off from the project at any time, after finishing all the commissioned work, although I never had to to do it yet, no worries.
6. I reserve the right to use the commissioned work for usage in my portfolio and personal marketing.
Last edited by batorasama on Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

batorasama

Re: [OPEN]Anime Sprites/Illustrations

#2 Post by batorasama »

Some new art I made!