[Open] BG, CG and sprites (+live2d) artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
alexey izimov
itch: alexeyizimov

[Open] BG, CG and sprites (+live2d) artist

#1 Post by alexey izimov »

Hello there! My name is Alexey, and I'm BG, CG and sprites (+live2d) artist. If you are interested in cooperation, write me an email here - alexeyizimov@yandex.ru, or contact me via discord DeadRUWUssiaXInside#4242

Prices: 150-200$ per BG, 120-150$ per CG or sprite. I give a discount if I work as both CG and BG and sprites artist (it makes a work easier),
The price for each simple variation (Day, sunset, evening, Rain,....) of the BG or CG is $30. Extra emotions for sprite - 5$. And I also give a discount if I'm currently free.
If you dont have a budget, but you're planning to monetize your game - write me too! I"m open for partnership!

CGs:

Backgrounds:
Different style:
Hybrid style - something between most "anime" and "realistic-depressive" styles:

Sprites:
Different style:

If you want to see live2d models - contact me please.

You can see more of the CGs and BGs here https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fold ... C4LHU9o5wl

Payment
Cuttently I accept only Paypal.

Email - alexeyizimov@yandex.ru

discord (I prefer it more) - DeadRUWUssiaXInside#4242