Closed

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
djbatmans
Projects: Finest Fable, Samuda Interval

Closed

#1 Post by djbatmans »

Commissions closed indefinitely
Last edited by djbatmans on Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 17 times in total.

BlipXP
Discord: BlipXP#7971

Re: [OPEN][FREE] Logo Designer, Photo Editor, Map Maker

#2 Post by BlipXP »

Just finished working with Evan on a logo, and I only have praise for him.
He replied really quickly and provided me with a very high-quality logo even quicker, one that met and surpassed my expectations.
He was very kind at all times, and it's been an absolute pleasure working with him. Will certainly have him as my go-to person for my future projects.

djbatmans

Re: [OPEN] [AFFORDABLE] Logo Designer, GUI Designer, Photo Editor

#3 Post by djbatmans »

Updated my page! I'm no longer doing logos or GUIs for free. It's a little messy and unprofessional right now, but will get around to updating it again soon!

djbatmans

Re: [OPEN] Logo Designer, GUI Designer

#4 Post by djbatmans »

Updated my page once again! It looks much prettier now :) Also updated my prices! As always, I am willing to negotiate prices if I'm not within your budget!

littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

Re: [OPEN] Logo/ GUI/ Overall Graphic Designer

#5 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

I had the privilege of working with DJ and he provided an amazing logo for my upcoming audio drama. Definitely recommend him and would gladly work with him again!

TheGentleViking

Re: [OPEN] Logo/ GUI/ Overall Graphic Designer

#6 Post by TheGentleViking »

I've had the pleasure of working with djbatmans and can say their work is great. I had them do a logo, and some UI for one of my games, and they were well done. Unfortunately, after some time, I was ghosted by them. It's a shame because I really enjoyed working with them. So for those that are looking for a long-term UI artist, I would proceed with caution. Although the work they did was great, I'm now stuck with half the assets I needed and no one to finish the work. I wish djbatmans the best and hope they don't do this to other clients going forward.