[OPEN] 2D character design + sprites artist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
gilmmy
Projects: The Hazy Hideout Bar
Discord: gil#0016

[OPEN] 2D character design + sprites artist

#1 Post by gilmmy »

Hello! I'm Gio/Gil, a small Brazilian artist and I love working with character design and expressions.
All the info you need is below. <3

Where to find me
SITE

Examples + Pricing
BUST SPRITES + SIMPLE EXPRESSIONS
One bust sprite as in the image above with simple shading usually will cost about $20~$30 USD depending on the art. Every simple extra expression is +5 USD. Simple expressions are those that doesn't require a full redraw and only takes some small editing on the character's face. :)

FULL BODY + FULL EXPRESSIONS
One full torso sprite as in the image above with simple shading usually will cost about $40~$50 USD each depending on the art. Every extra full expression is +10 USD. Full expressions are those that require a full body redraw.

SIMPLE CG
For a full CG, I don't work with complex scenarios, only simple ones focused on characters as above. A full CG floats around 50-100 USD, considering a simple background + one character. Each additional character on a CG that is not a portrait (face-only) with a more detailed light/shadow work floats around 20-50 USD depending on the character, situation, pose, etc. Poses with a complex perspective will cost more than a simple one, for example.

CONTACT ME
If you're interested on my work, you can shoot me a message here, add me on Discord (gil#0016) or send an e-mail to gio.sprites@gmail.com!
Thank you!

payments through PayPal