[CLOSED] [PAID] GUI, Logo, Character Design, 2D Sprites (Anime Style)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
noi3asyh
Projects: 4th

[CLOSED] [PAID] GUI, Logo, Character Design, 2D Sprites (Anime Style)

#1 Post by noi3asyh »

I'm Erti, graphic designer and 2D digital artist.
I'm just starting GUI and Logo design, but I've been drawing digitally for a while now. I draw in cute, moe anime style only.
Because I'll be doing this in my limited free time, I can only take one project at a time.
I'm currently UNAVAILABLE

The Invisible Village

Frozen Love

Welcome to the Game Club!

Image Image

•For logos: Unlimited revisions before sketch is approved. After that, you only get 3 free revisions. For every revision after that, you will have to pay 5€.
•For GUI: For modifications after a screen is fully established a revision fee will be applied with the price depending on what is changed.
•For sprites: 3 revisions are allowed during the sketching phase and 2 for coloring. For more revisions, you will have to pay 5€.
•When ordering, the more details you provide the better.
•For character design and sprites, I won't mind if you give me just the description of the character and leave everything else to me.
•I will use free fonts for logo and gui design. If you have a paid font that you'd like me to use, please buy it and send it to me.
•After the price for gui/sprites is set, 50% will be payed before I begin work. The other 50% will be paid after I finish the gui/after the sketch is approved for sprites.
•Refunds will only be given if I feel that I could not accomplish it.
•I only accept PayPal payment.
•PayPal fee is not included in the price.
•I do not work on deadlines. I'm doing this for fun in my limited free time, so I can't rush things.
•I have the right to refuse or cancel a commission if it makes me uncomfortable in any way.
•I have the right to post the commissions as part of my portfolio.
•If my work is shared anywhere on the internet, please credit me as Noi3.

You can contact me here by PM or send me an email at ertionhysa1@gmail.com

See more of my works and support me on Twitter, Pixiv, Instagram (noi3art and noi3_design).