[URGENTLY OPEN] BG artist $40❤

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Proxima

[URGENTLY OPEN] BG artist $40❤

#1 Post by Proxima »

Howdy, I'm Proxima, BG-artist ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Price:

~ Interior: $40
For daytime/season change: +$5 per version.
~ Exterior: $50
For daytime/season change: +$10 per version.

Commission Rules

~ I work by 100% pre-payment.
~ If you do not want me to post your commission somewhere to leave it as a private work - write about it, pls.
~ I send your final commission no more than one month after payment. I let you know in advance if I need more time.
~ If you need the commission to be made very quickly (less than five days) - it will cost + 25% of the price. I will start work immediately after payment.
~ If you have specific requests - I would like to get descriptions and references.

If you want a quick answer to questions - please write to me on Discord! Proxima#7442 or
Mail: proximajohw@gmail.com

Last edited by Proxima on Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Proxima

Re: [OPEN] BG artist $40❤

#2 Post by Proxima »

Hi!

I got very sick, so I'm urgently collecting orders :( .

The header shows the price is 50% less than usual. Take a look at the work in progress!

Proxima

Re: [URGENTLY OPEN] BG artist $40❤

#3 Post by Proxima »

Hi! Thanks to the guys who were waiting for the commission from me. I am starting to work again and in the near future I will write to everyone to whom I owe bg.

Now I really need money, so I'm getting more orders, discounts continue!

spinningtime7

Re: [URGENTLY OPEN] BG artist $40❤

#4 Post by spinningtime7 »

I would like to inquire about the discount. I am assuming that the normal price for a background is around $80-$100, and after discount it is for a limited time $40. Is that what you mean?

Also, when you say that owe everyone backgrounds, did you mean that you haven't finished drawing the backgrounds that people have paid for? I need to gauge how busy are.