[CLOSED] [PAID] Anime-Style Sprite/CG/Illustration Work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
squidcolas
Projects: Invite Me In
Deviantart: squidcolas
itch: squidcolas

[CLOSED] [PAID] Anime-Style Sprite/CG/Illustration Work

#1 Post by squidcolas »

Hello! I'm Squid and I'm a 2D digital artist. My commissions are currently closed! They will likely open in the future only to previous clients and friends.

I have worked on several visual novels in the past couple of years, both personal and for commissions. I often do sprite art, but I also have some experience with other game graphics as well. I usually work on cuter anime-style games, but I have done a few different genres before. I've also done sprites for PNGtubers and youtube videos. I love designing characters and can do reference sheets if needed!

My DMs are always open, and I can also use discord or email to communicate. Please let me know any deadlines ahead of time and what style you're going for. I want to make sure I'm a good fit for the project! Feel free to look through my commission site and portfolio linked at the bottom for more information and art examples too.

I will gladly answer any questions in the replies to this thread, and I will try to update with new work as it's finished!

Sprites:

Bust - 20 USD
Waist Up - 30 USD
Full Body - 40 USD
Original Design - 15 USD
Commercial Use - 25 USD

Illustration/CGs:

Bust - 30 USD
Waist Up - 40 USD
Full Body - 50 USD
Original Design - 15 USD
Commercial Use - 25 USD

For a more detailed estimate, please check out my commission site.
For an accurate quote, contact me directly.

Portfolio ~ Itchio ~ Commission Site ~ Waitlist

Thank you for reading my post and considering my art!