[OPEN] 2D Character Artist: Illustration/Character Design(or OC's)/Fanarts/Sprites

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Mashunon

[OPEN] 2D Character Artist: Illustration/Character Design(or OC's)/Fanarts/Sprites

#1 Post by Mashunon »

Hey there. I'm Mashunon and is currently a freelance artists. Experience mostly with fanarts, character designing, and character illustrations.
Here are examples of some of my works:
A recent fanart 1
sho-tomachi.png
A recent fanart 2
saketaro.png
A recent character designing work
邪神ちゃん 2.png
リインファルシカ.png
One might ask why I'm using roughs as examples. One, they're commissions so as per the client's request, I try to not use the art as is as a sample. Two, my coloring changed quite a bit, so that would be me displaying something that I won't be doing. The recent fanart (character with blue hair, a.k.a Hoshimachi Suisei) would be more or less the type of style I'll be doing. Both are fanarts so they are not in any way an original character of mine.

But for reference, here are my previous works:
寝起きWatame.png
mikochi nya.png
Kanatan 7.png
Polpol.png
For more, you can visit my pixiv: pixiv.net/en/users/60345415
or twitter: twitter.com/mashunon_non

Prices:
Character Illustrations
Bust (Head to Shoulders): 40$
Half body: 62$
Full body: 90$
Character Designing/Reference Sheet
You will receive a rough design of the character in an upright position plus: designed clothes, accessories, hair style, expression, in rough detail.
Rough designing: 20$
(additional 20$ for clean lineart)
Front: 90$
(additional 50$ for back and side. Color would be flat.)
Additional Expressions or Close-ups of the head (flat color): 10$
Detailed Close-up for accessories/weapons/and the likes: 10$
Weapon Designing: 25$ (I don't really have much experience with this one)

Payments:
Payments will be with Paypal.
For most, I will ask for full payment (negotiable to be half) after the final rough design and then start the rest of the art after receiving the payment.
Revisions during the rough won't be charged, but revisions after might have depending on the detail of the revision.
(if half, you will receive the final product at full resolution and no watermarks after the rest of payment is delivered)

Mainly I would accept fanarts of OC's, preexisting characters(anime, vtubers, and the likes), or OC designing.
Preferably female characters as I'm more adept with them. I could do male characters, but I can't guarantee the quality.
Can do up to 17+ illustrations. No gore(a bit of blood is no problem however).
Backgrounds are not my forte but can do simple ones that could bring out the character of the illustration.
Generally, you can ask me if I could do something for an art. If what you wish to be drawn is not in my description, feel free to contact me and ask. ^_^)b

For inquiries or those interested, contact me:
non.navion@gmail.com
or
preferably, dm me:
twitter.com/mashunon_non

If we end up working together, I'll be in your care and pleased to be working with you. Good day!
Last edited by Mashunon on Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

aegis
Projects: "Extra Life"
Discord: RNGeusEX#4378

Re: [OPEN] 2D Character Artist: Illustration/Character Design(or OC's)/Fanarts/Sprites

#2 Post by aegis »

I'm really interested , I send you an mail :)

Kit

Re: [OPEN] 2D Character Artist: Illustration/Character Design(or OC's)/Fanarts/Sprites

#3 Post by Kit »

Hello! I sent you an email :> Please respond.

Mashunon

#4 Post by Mashunon »

Updated main post with more sample arts.
Also update the prices and offers.

Thank you.