[Open] VN Sprite Packs, Portrait Packs, Character Sheets, and General Commissions!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
xellie
Deviantart: xellie

[Open] VN Sprite Packs, Portrait Packs, Character Sheets, and General Commissions!

#1 Post by xellie »

Greetings and salutations!

My name is Jennifer "Xellie" Edwards, and I have been providing private client commission work for over a decade. I've recently expanded my options to include Visual Novel and Portrait packages, so I thought I should post here in case anyone were interested in working with me!

Commercial Licensing for my artwork can be purchased separately via my Ko-Fi form, and is scaled based on the size of the company who will be selling the work for profit.

To request a commission:
Simply go to my Ko-Fi form and select the type of commission and any add-ons you may be interested in: https://ko-fi.com/xellie/commissions

What I Offer
Visual Novel Packs: $295 per

Includes:
-- One Character, 4 Expressions, Half-Body Cel-Shaded Artwork as Transparent .PNG

Optional Add-Ons:
-- Additional Expression + $15
-- Additional Outfit (Simple) + $99
-- Additional Outfit (Detailed) + $140
-- Altered Pose (such as putting the arms in a different position, but everything else staying the same) + $50

Examples of how my art would look in a Visual Novel UX are below. Note: the UX was not created by me, and is instead a FFXIV insert that is only being used for demonstrative purposes.

Also, I can provide color filters to any work that is commissioned for no additional cost (such as blue filter for a character at night, or an orange filter for a character at sunset, etc.)

Portrait/JRPG Packs: $195 per

Includes:
-- One Character, 5 Expressions, Shoulder Up Cel-Shaded Artwork as Transparent .PNG

Optional Add-Ons:
-- Extra Expression + $25
-- Add Hand Pose + $45
-- Outfit Change + $60

Character Reference Sheets: $399 per

Includes:
-- One Full Body Full Color Character + Turn Around, x3 Character Portrait Expressions, Color Palette, and up to 3 simple item/character feature "pop outs"
-- Separate High Res file of Full Body Character Art + Turn Around (Full Color, transparent background or simple background, buyer's choice)
-- Separate High Res file of the x3 neck-up character portraits (Full Color, transparent background or simple background)

Note: The Background of the Reference Sheet can be any color the buyer wishes, or have no background details as shown below at all -- whatever is preferred.

Examples of Recent Commissions: (These are almost all examples of commissions with the "+ Detail" Add-On)