[Closed] Thorough proofreader/editor- free or paid

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Meyismyname
Projects: Unplanned Amour, Last Stanza

[Closed] Thorough proofreader/editor- free or paid

#1 Post by Meyismyname »

Whether you just want someone to check for spelling and grammar errors or you would like feedback on the writing itself, I'm the person for you!
I specialize in spelling and grammar (especially commas, but you can request that I not focus on those :wink: ), but I also will give constructive feedback on story, plot, characters, clarity, and sentence flow if those are things you are looking for.

I will work for free, but if the project is going to earn money, I expect to be compensated as well. We can discuss exact rates when applicable.
Send me a PM if you'd like to work with me! :D

Examples:
I proofread and did some minor editing for Unplanned Amour for NaNoReNo '15, and I have been involved in a couple other projects that have been put on hold or have not yet been released. I also have taken several writing classes, and I read all the time and enjoy finding errors in my everyday readings (because I'm weird that way).
I don't have the largest portfolio, but I still love to proofread and am always looking to expand it. The next entry could be yours! :lol:
Last edited by Meyismyname on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

Re: Thorough proofreader/editor- free or paid

#2 Post by minyan »

PM sent, thank you in advance for your time!
ImageImage