Translation services: English to Chinese; Chinese to English

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BlueM1ST

Translation services: English to Chinese; Chinese to English

#1 Post by BlueM1ST »

Hi, we are a small translation team that offers English to Chinese and Chinese to English translation. We are currently offering $0.09 per word translating from either language, but we can discuss pricing for large projects. A translation to Chinese will be in both Traditional and Simplified text. If your game has a website, we can help you translate that as well. We can also talk about helping you moderate your games forums in either of these languages.

Feel free to leave a comment or PM me if you are interested.

你好,我们是一个提供中英文互译的翻译小团队。我们提供中英互译0.09加元每个字的翻译价格,但我们可以议价如果有更大的项目。英译中我们可以提供将英文译为简体中文版或者繁体版。如果您的游戏有网站,我们同样也可以帮您翻译。我们同样可以帮您翻译您的游戏论坛的内容为以上任何一种语言.

如果您感兴趣,请留言或者私信我.

Shanter

Re: Translation services: English to Chinese; Chinese to English

#2 Post by Shanter »

I need to do technical translation of documents from English into Chinese. How much will it cost and do you still work?

ComputerArt.Club
Veteran
Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club

Re: Translation services: English to Chinese; Chinese to English

#3 Post by ComputerArt.Club »

Have you any experience getting apps into Chinese app stores? I have an app already in traditional Chinese and simplified 99% done but eventually I’d like to be on Chinese app stores.

I understand I will need a Chinese company, that I might be able to manage as I have family there, but no experience with the technical side of things.