Writer, Looking For Projects!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Azureth

Writer, Looking For Projects!

#1 Post by Azureth »

Salutations! At the moment I'm between projects, so I thought it couldn't hurt to put one of these threads up and offer my writing services to whomever has need of them.

About The Author

Greetings, my name is Amy and I'm friendly, and somewhat excitable writer and game design student. In terms of experience, I have a two year creative writing diploma, an eight month internship with a game developer. I've used Ren'Py a fair bit for my own VN experiments and I'm pretty comfortable with it. Most of my spare time is put into design/writing and playing/studying video games, as may be obvious I'm super passionate about both things.

What I'm Offering/Looking For

Really, I'm happy to work on anything so long it's something I can be passionate about. As for genres, I'm open to all genres, but for the record I'm most experienced in fantasy (urban and traditional) and science fiction. Script/creative writing is my foremost skill, but proofreading and editing are also on the cards. Happy to do both or either, completely free of charge.

If you'd like a sample of my work (mostly prose and character design), and/or have a proposal, post here or PM me.

Sonya
Veteran
Completed: Café Rouge, Skights, High School Otome
Deviantart: winechan

Re: Writer, Looking For Projects!

#2 Post by Sonya »

PM sent!

Daarkess
Regular
Completed: University Projects (Political Vikings; Hexa Wars; ImaginAlien; Cubo)
Projects: Stained with Magic; Magnicity
Organization: Hikage Studios

Re: Writer, Looking For Projects!

#3 Post by Daarkess »

Stained with Magic - Chasing Shadows - - A magic/sci-fi fusion epic split across multiple chapters.