Writer/Editor ('Cause you can never have too many)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
LinovaA

Writer/Editor ('Cause you can never have too many)

#1 Post by LinovaA »

Greetings! I figured I should make myself known to everyone and anyone who needs a writer (or editor), cause as the title says, you can never have too many. ;)

I am a first year University student who needs something more than just assignments to do, because I'd probably go insane writing only essays for the next four years. o-o I'd prefer paid work, because lets face it, we all love money, however I will do proofreading and editing for free, so keep that in mind.

I simply love writing and I really would love to collaborate with people to create something for others to enjoy (this cheesiness though). I am fairly decent with all genres, but my area of expertise lies in fantasy, drama, comedy, and tragedy, however I am willing to branch out and try new things!

In any case, please consider throwing your lot in with me if you are ever in need! :)

(Sample requests can be handled through PMing me or through Email.)

NiveousVermeil

Re: Writer/Editor ('Cause you can never have too many)

#2 Post by NiveousVermeil »

I admit, my interest was primarily piqued by Slaine in your pic XD

I'm a newbie in the VN scene, and I write more than anything (I draw a bit too). Would you mind working with a newbie? I already have a story in mind (it's fantasy!) and tbh I'll need an ideabouncer/editor.

LinovaA

#3 Post by LinovaA »

NiveousVermeil wrote:I admit, my interest was primarily piqued by Slaine in your pic XD

I'm a newbie in the VN scene, and I write more than anything (I draw a bit too). Would you mind working with a newbie? I already have a story in mind (it's fantasy!) and tbh I'll need an ideabouncer/editor.
Hahaha. Well.. I love Slaine and all, but I had to change my photo after that last episode. o-o

Anyway, I wouldn't mind being an ideabouncer or something. I've got some work already going on but I wouldn't mind throwing some ideas around. ^-^

NiveousVermeil

#4 Post by NiveousVermeil »

To be honest, I still like Slaine after that episode, even if I'm not too sure that I agree with what he did. At the very least, I understand it? It's still in-character for him.

And no problem! There's no deadline or crunch-time for this project yet. Let me know when you have the time so I can send an outline of what the story is about so far (it's not much, and...that's the problem, really). Thanks for the interest! :)