Writer~ (Open!)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
RoziePozie
Regular
Projects: Culina

Writer~ (Open!)

#1 Post by RoziePozie »

Edit: I'm back! I'm currently free to take on new projects. Please let me know if you're interested!

Hello~ I previously had a thread open but I decided a fresh start was due. I'm Rozie and I'd like to write for you! I'm really looking for a good adult project where I can write smutty smut smut. I'd prefer it to be something with a plot or at least plot devices. (I don't want to write empty sex scenes). I'm also available for non-adult works too.

Now for the nitty gritty.
Personally, I'd prefer to get paid. (wouldn't we all?) My base rate is 1.5cents per word. This price is negotiable and we can discuss changing it based on the project you've got in the works. We can also (if your project is a wonky length or time consuming,) we can discuss just a number price instead of the word count.

That being said, I'm also looking to work on some free projects too. Here's what I need to know to consider a free project:
-The word count
-Genre
-Kinetic novel or Multi-path
-Will I be the only writer?
-What is your schedule for getting the project done?
-Title
-What assests do you already have? (Sprites/logo/gui/etc)
-Adult content? (Yes/No)

Paid Project Slots:
1. Open
2. Open

Free Project Slots:
1. Open

Samples!

Yay samples.
PM me for Adult Content samples ;3

RP Format:
Leila Silverson had managed to survive the outbreak. Before it had spread she had been a rather normal college student, working to keep up her grades and working towards a degree in kinesthetics. She had aspired to be an Olympic athlete, but that ship had sailed with the epidemic. Not only had the outbreak taken her future, but it had also taken her entire family and boyfriend. They had all perished in an attack, though her boyfriend had managed to survive long enough to make the change. Leila had been forced to take him out herself. She had never exactly been the same since.

While when he had arrived on the roof he likely thought himself alone, but off to the far side sitting slightly curled up against herself. She wore a ratty pair of leggings beneath and equally distressed plaid skirt and sneakers. Her shirt was a little better, mostly just minor wear and tear with dirt, but it was slightly too big and slid off one of her slender shoulders. Beneath it was a visible bra, a bright yellow in color.

-

Short Story Format:

Sirens wailed in the dead of night, people in uniforms rushing around the site of the tracks. Plumes of smoke billowed into the clear night sky. A little girl sat wide eyed next to a rescue team member as they spoke to her. The little girl could tell the worker was talking to her, but she had no idea what about. Nothing was registering correctly. The sight of flames flickered in the reflection of the little girl's eyes as she stared at the wreckage. The worker tried again, “Do you remember anything? Do you know who you are?”
The little girl didn't respond, she merely watched as the other rescue workers pulled away debris and pieces of wreckage. The sirens were deafening. The shouts of the workers were worse. She could hear the word over and over as it repeated in the little girl's head. Finally the little girl spoke, “They're dead... aren't they?” She knew in that moment she was all that was left. All she had in the whole world burned there in the remains of the family car. “Dead...” The little girl repeated without really listening for a reply.
She could see them removing the bodies for herself. Her mother was first, a sheet draped over what remained of her body. Her father's body followed, though there was even less of him. When they pulled out her little sister the night wind caught the sheet, whipping it away. The little girl could see the look of terror in her sister's eyes even from so far away. Terror had been the last thing any of them felt.

Lizette Estelle jolted up from her sleep. It was the same nightmare as every night. She slowly caught her breath as she ran fingers through her hair. The night her family died haunted her every day, showing up nearly nightly in her dreams. Liz wiped her brow of the sweat her horrid dream had caused and pushed away the blankets. She pulled herself out of bed and made her way to the ratty bathroom she was lucky she didn't have to share in the shitty hostel she currently occupied. With no money and bouncing from place to place, it was a heaven send to be sleeping somewhere with a bathroom at all.
Liz stripped away her clothes and tossed them on the floor while she let the rusted shower head run murky brown water. She waited until it began to run clear before she got in the chipped porcelain tub. This was her last night in the hostel as her money had already run out again. She sighed inwardly as she scrubbed her body well, unsure of when she'd have the chance to shower again. Lizette didn't refer to herself as homeless, though technically she was. Since the incident that left her alone in the world, Liz had lived on the streets. The state wanted to place her into foster care, but she couldn't stand the idea of living with people she didn't know. In retrospect, it probably wouldn't have been so bad, but what was done was done.

-
Comic Book Format:

Chapter 1:

Pg. 1

Panel 1:
The teacher is assigning the newest project where the students have to do a book report over a list of choices of fairytales.

Panel 2:
The teacher then informs the class that the assignment is a group project and that he will pair off the students.

Panel 3:
Lizette looks displeased by the news that the project isn't solo.
<<I hope I at least get a decent partner.>>

Panel 4:
The teacher calls out Lizette's name, but following it is Ra'al, the class slacker and 'bad boy'.

Panel 5:
Split panel
Both Lizette's slightly shocked expression and Ra'al's 'tch' face.

Pg. 2

Panel 1:
Split panel of Ra'al and Lizette holding their assignment paper and looking at each other. Neither looks pleased. Liz looks apprehensive, Ra'al unamused.

Panel 2:
Liz: Um...
Lizette looking down at her assignment paper not to meet Ra'al's eyes.

Panel 3:
Ra'al: Spit it out.

Ra'al looks more irritated than before.

Lizette, panicking: R-right... Maybe we should head to... the l-library for the assignment?

Pg. 3

Panel 1:
Panoramic view of the library.
[Later...]

Panel 2:
Lizette holding her book bag entering the library.

Panel 3:
Ra'al has already arrived, waiting impatiently for her, but is still waiting.

Ra'al: You're late.

[But she was right on time.]

Panel 4:
Lizette checking her watch,
Liz: Oh. Sorry.
Her expression clearly shows she knew she wasn't late, but still apologizes.

Panel 5:
Ra'al: Let's go.

Ra'al moving past Lizette as he speaks, seemingly dis-concerned with her.

Pg. 4

Panel 1:
Ra'al leads Lizette through the library, taking her to a back room.

Panel 2:
Ra'al: I called ahead and gathered some books in the back for us.
Unpacking his bag of school supplies, only there to get finished as quick as possible.

Thought bubble: If it wasn't for fucking Shia...

Ra'al: Something about these are special according to the librarian.

Panel 3:
Liz picking up a book from a different pile, glancing at it.
Liz: “What makes them special?”
Ra'al: No clue. Let's just finish this shit.

Pg. 5

Panel 1:
Liz holding the book she picked up, looking at the back cover.
“This one isn't on the list.”

Panel 2:
Ra'al glares at her.
“Then don't bother with it.”

Panel 3:
Liz, ignoring his irritated words, looks at the front cover.
“But, it's special too?”

Ra'al: I don't fucking know.

Panel 4:
Split panel

1: Liz flips the book open

2: The book begins to glow brightly

Panel 5:
Entirely white/yellow from glow.

End chapter 1.

Visual Novel Format:

-Rose's Room; Introduction:
Light flickered in the window of Rose's room, a long sunbeam stretching the length of the floor and hitting the back of the wall where Rose herself sat at her desk. Occasionally she would look up from her current attentions which were upon her personal diary. When she did, the light from the window would catch in her sparkling blue eyes. Despite their beauty, something behind them looked troubled. Her gaze fell back down to her writing, dabbing the pen into the ink and continuing her thoughts upon the page.
Women... Her pen paused against the page as she considered what exactly she thought on the subject. Women, She continued, are far undervalued. By men and their very selves. We have power, we are strong. We shouldn't be assumed to wait quietly until a man has chosen us to be their possession. A woman should be reveled in and treated fairly. She should be of equal standing and ground as her man. A partner, not a servant. She shouldn't be expected to wait hand and foot upon her husband. Rose paused and dipped her pen into the ink-pot again. I fear I am alone in my thinking, Diary. That I will never find a man who agrees with my view that I am neither possession nor servant but a partner. I have come to doubt that I will ever find such a man...
-Fade out to black; End Rose's introduction.
-Hugo's Room; Introduction:
Sunlight pours in from an open window in the room, shedding light upon the desk and the man sitting at it. Hugo warily loomed over his journal with pen in hand, the point of which was tapping against the blank page. He pushed strands of goldenrod hair from his eyes with his free hand and his dark eyes looked darker and deeper than usual. He begins to write upon the page as the thoughts come to him.
I find myself having thoughts that are considered unusual or strange, Hugo began with consideration. The women I meet are lackluster; their beauty and breeding exceptional, however I simply cannot find myself smitten with any. I find myself pining for something more than a pretty face and a demure nature. I want a woman who will challenge me, who will not simply sit silently at my side, but will demand respect and equality for her opinion. However much I desire these traits, women today simply just are not bred to think this way.
Hugo's expression turned wistful, something lacking and to be desired from the look held in his eyes. He wet the pen's tip with ink once more and continued writing, I do not think I will be satisfied with a wife without these things. I fear I may remain a bachelor for years to come should I not find a woman of such quality...
-Fade to black; End Hugo's introduction.
Last edited by RoziePozie on Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

RoziePozie
Regular

Re: Writer~For all your needs, does adult content~

#2 Post by RoziePozie »

The first paid slot is currently pending. I'm super excited about the work! Thanks guys for the interest in my writing!

RoziePozie
Regular

#3 Post by RoziePozie »

First paid slot taken!

Updated pricing info.

RoziePozie
Regular

#4 Post by RoziePozie »

Updated the first post.

One slot left open for paid writing commission.

RoziePozie
Regular

Re: Writer~ (Currently Closed)

#5 Post by RoziePozie »

And that's it guys. c: I'm currently closed as my slots have been filled with commissions.

I will update as soon as one becomes available again.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#6 Post by Ran08 »

Congratulations Rozie! :) Looking forward to see your works here soon! ^^

RoziePozie
Regular

#7 Post by RoziePozie »

Ran08 wrote:Congratulations Rozie! :) Looking forward to see your works here soon! ^^
Thanks! Two of my slots were taken by personal commissions, so they won't be released on the site but the other project is Culina. I hope everyone checks it out and plays the demo in anticipation for it's full release!

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#8 Post by Ran08 »

@RoziePozie
Wow, I quite liked that game. :) I'm sure it'll be nice to have you on their team! <3 Good luck!

Aww, that's too bad. :( I'm just curious, are they VNs too? =)

RoziePozie
Regular

#9 Post by RoziePozie »

@Ran No they were original stories with the commissioner's OCs. One of the two is being published under my account (RoziePozie) on Hentai Foundry but it's content is mature. c:

The other one is so far to be a private story for the commissioner. It will be up to them if they want it posted any where or what they intend to use the story for.

RoziePozie
Regular

Re: Writer~ (Open!)

#10 Post by RoziePozie »

I'm back!

Dharker
Regular

Re: Writer~ (Open!)

#11 Post by Dharker »

Hi,
if your available I would be interested in discussing with you the possibility of working on a paid project of mine.
Most likely around 50,000-60,000 words. Suggestive content but less explicit scenes, if it went well there would be the possibility of more in the future as well as adult stories too.

Let me know if interested, I would prefer if possible to discuss provately via email
tilley_adam@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you.