Will Write for Free! (CLOSED for now)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
brightstar2011

Will Write for Free! (CLOSED for now)

#1 Post by brightstar2011 »

Hey there!

I'm pretty new here, but I really want to get my hands on a project or two. I've been thinking about creating my own visual novel for my final project for school but I'd like a little more experience before I start one myself. Plus, I've taken all the creative writing classes my school has to offer... so I'm bored with my general Ed classes and want to write something fun! :)

If you want to read some of my work or hit me with some story ideas, just PM me.

Oh! And a little about me: I'm a college student (I'm going to graduate this spring) and an English major to be exact! I love superhero movies and ALL the pastries. Even though I watch way too much anime to be productive, by some crazy miracle I've been published a few times. Like everyone, I have a blog where sometimes I confess my love of In-N-Out and most of the times write poetry on everything.

So yeah, that's a little about me.
Have a great day!~

-----
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback! I'm going to be closing this for now to try and keep up with the PMs I've received.