[Writer][Free] I am a writer. [Closed]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Boomsickle
Regular
Completed: Victorian Olives

[Writer][Free] I am a writer. [Closed]

#1 Post by Boomsickle »

I have a few projects lined up for now. I'll update this post when i feel i can take on some more projects. Looking forward to it.

Hello everyone. I go by Boomsickle and after a short hiatus i have returned to once again be part of this great community. I am here to offer my services (for what they are worth) in writing. I will state this early that i am a simple hobbyist with dreams of grandiose. I do not have on hand any passages or short stories to copy pasta into this as my last hard drive got fried and i had to get a new one but if you'd like to see some of my past work feel free to check out my kinetic novel "Victorian Olives" I put a lot of love, time, and dedication into it.

I'm looking to join a non-commercial project of any scale. I would be happy to tackle on any type of project except ones involving NTR. Open to any type of pairing or genre but please understand if i turn your project down. I may have already taken on another project or simply feel that i wouldn't be able to write the story you want to be told.

Please feel free to get in contact with me about your project and we can go into greater discussion on what i can do to help you.

Writing/Kinetic Novel example:
Victorian Olives: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=25640
Last edited by Boomsickle on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renpiased

Re: [Writer][Free] I am a writer. [Available]

#2 Post by Renpiased »

Boomsickle wrote:Hello everyone. I go by Boomsickle and after a short hiatus i have returned to once again be part of this great community. I am here to offer my services (for what they are worth) in writing. I will state this early that i am a simple hobbyist with dreams of grandiose. I do not have on hand any passages or short stories to copy pasta into this as my last hard drive got fried and i had to get a new one but if you'd like to see some of my past work feel free to check out my kinetic novel "Victorian Olives" I put a lot of love, time, and dedication into it.

I'm looking to join a non-commercial project of any scale. I would be happy to tackle on any type of project except ones involving NTR. Open to any type of pairing or genre but please understand if i turn your project down. I may have already taken on another project or simply feel that i wouldn't be able to write the story you want to be told.

Please feel free to get in contact with me about your project and we can go into greater discussion on what i can do to help you.

Writing/Kinetic Novel example:
Victorian Olives: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=25640
Hi, are you still looking for a project? I'm forming a team for an idea I have and would love to pitch it to you. Please add me on Skype.