{Free} I Can Write! {CLOSED}

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BlissedLove

{Free} I Can Write! {CLOSED}

#1 Post by BlissedLove »

Hello!,

I am offering my services as a writer, free of charge. I can write anything. From romance to horror, and everything in between!

You can view an example of my writing here: http://blissedlove.deviantart.com/art/T ... -502459065 (It is a prologue to a book I work on in my free time.)

Here is some background info that you may want to know:
- I have been writing for a couple of years.
- I'm usually private about my writing, but a friend of mine encouraged me to share my talent with the world... so here I am. hehe
- I am very passionate about what I do and I'm all about perfection. If you don't like something of mine, I will redo it 100x until you are satisfied with it!
- I'm offering my services for free because I've never written anything for anyone specifically, plus I could use some experience.
- I usually like to write about philosophies and psychology type of stuff. I can get pretty deep. (it's from all that passion I put into it. LOL) But that is just what I specialize in. I do enjoy a good Fairy Tale or two though!

If you are interested, don't hesitate to PM me!

Thanks Love,
Girly

P.S. I can send you a sample writing of what ever topic or style you would like. I don't mind whipping up a few 500 words!