A Writer, Proofreader, Editor, or all of the above.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
JustAnotherPlayer

A Writer, Proofreader, Editor, or all of the above.

#1 Post by JustAnotherPlayer »

I'd like to think of myself as a somewhat competent writer, who's quite willing to dip their toes into something new here. While I'll admit to being somewhat uncomfortable referring to my previously written work; given a quite distinct attempt at changing pseudonyms for this new little adventure in writing. I genuinely believe that I've got a decent bit of experience under my belt for the service I'm offering.

Currently, I'm quite simply looking to see what any studio might want or need from me. Proof-reading of scripts, specific bits of writing... whatever you'd like that you deem reasonably interesting. I'll admit to not being particularly immersed in Visual Novels myself, having only completed a few to date, but it certainly strikes me as a potentially compelling medium based on those few I've read.

If you would like some small measure of my skills as a writer, please provide me a prompt of something akin to what you would use in your Visual Novel.

I look forwards to potential responses, and wish you all a Happy New Year.

**Edited 03.01.2015**

I am currently at what I would assume to be my effective limit of projects undertaken at this point. I will update this page in the future regarding my availability.