Novel Proofreading (Using me once costs 2 USD paypal) Read!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Ravensky1314

Novel Proofreading (Using me once costs 2 USD paypal) Read!

#1 Post by Ravensky1314 »

I am an expert on english proofreading and have been studying it since i was 8 years old till 14 years old, I can proofread any visual novel but for only one visual novel costs 2 USD. It is a fair price because i know what words are wrong and right from top to bottom, Six years of practising english had made me strong enough to proofread anyone's visual novel and there's 100% possibility that you're going to have the best novel of grammar. Remember, If you want to hire me please contact me by private message option or by replying. :) I will reply as i will be online for quite a while, These funds you pay me for proofreading will support me by helping lots of people in need or to make really nice visual novels. I hope you're going to reply! :D Thank you fellow readers.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Novel Proofreading (Using me once costs 2 USD paypal) Re

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

I really don't want to sink your ship, but an expert proofreader would know that the word "English" is always capitalized. Also, there are a few grammar mistakes in your post, and the expression "the best novel of grammar" is outright nonsensical.

You don't need to be a native speaker to be able to proofread, but a proofreader should be able to present him- or herself in flawless English.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Applegate
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Novel Proofreading (Using me once costs 2 USD paypal) Re

#3 Post by Applegate »

Hi, great you're offering this service! I went through your post and tried to spruce it up a bit to be easier to read. There were a few grammatical errors in there, and I had to take some liberty interpreting what you were trying to say as it wasn't clear.

While I appreciate your keen business spirit and your willingness to capitalise on a skill you are confident in, I do advise you to be more careful when presenting yourself to people for money. It's absolutely not done to include grammatical mistakes in the very same post where you tout your expertise on the matter. It's akin to an architect boasting of his skill in a house that's falling apart.

I do advise you to brush up on your knowledge and consider the best angle to present yourself! Employment starts with a good presentation, and in this regard, laziness is not acceptable.
I'm an expert at proofreading English fiction: I've studied it since I was 8 years old until I was 14 years old. I can proofread any Visual Novel, at a rate of 2 USD per Visual Novel. It's a fair price, as I will point out the incorrect use of words from top to bottom. Six years of practising English has made me proficient enough to proofread anyone's Visual Novel. There's a 100% guarantee that your novel will not have any grammatical errors. If you want to hire me, please contact me by private message or by replying to this thread. :) I will reply quickly as I will be online often.

I hope to be able to support myself with the fee for this service, as I intend to help a lot of people make good Visual Novels. I look forward to your reply! :D Thank you, fellow readers.