Chara Creator, Concept Writer, Story Board, for free or hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ZennyZenZen
Regular
Projects: Perfection Project
Deviantart: omgimawriter
Github: ZenNaari

Chara Creator, Concept Writer, Story Board, for free or hire

#1 Post by ZennyZenZen »

One thing I've been exceptionally good at is writing. I'm good at creating characters, creating story concepts, and also piecing the story together. I understand that some people have trouble with those three, so I'm willing to offer help.

My services are free. However you can expect a much better job and commitment with pay.

Now here's some details on the three things I can do for you.

Character Creation:
Just picture me a situation and I can give you some interesting character concepts and even some drafty designs for your character. These concepts include personality, family background, aspirations, likes and dislikes, biography, friends, enemies, and so on.

This is something I'm especially good at. Feel free to try me.

I can also construct a character tree for your story. Indicating who are friends, family, lovers, enemies, etc.

Story Concept:
I know people who can write elaborate stories, but have trouble coming up with an idea about what to write in the first place. All you have to do is give me 3-5 different genres for your story, and I can come up with something rather easily.

I do have some trouble with horror genres, and I can see that that's a popular genre here in the forums, but I can give it a shot. Just don't expect much if you want me to work with a horror genre.

Some people can come up with a specific scene in their head, but don't know how to place that scene in a story. This usually comes to people in a dream. I can think of a good setting and story for that scene to take place in, and what events lead to the said scene.

Storyboarding:
Have trouble putting your story together in a way that leaves none or very little plot holes? No problem. I like to solve this problem by adding even more scenes and stories that patch up these events.

I have experience here with people coming up with episodes for their animation. Usually they know how to start and end their episode, but have no idea what to put in between. I can help you there.

~~~

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below or contact me here at Lemmasoft or through any other way you know how.

If you are interested in my services, send me a message.

I am currently working on my own project, feel free to check that out in my signature below. But don't worry, I'm almost always available.

ZennyZenZen
Regular

Try me! Give me 3-5 different genres and I'll write a plot!

#2 Post by ZennyZenZen »

Give me 3-5 different genres and I'll write a short interesting plot, following the proper story structure, which you are free to use.

I don't want to waste any good ideas, so while I want to produce interesting plots, I'll refrain from producing gold. :)
Last edited by ZennyZenZen on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cith
Regular

Re: Try me! Give me 3-5 different genres and I'll write a pl

#3 Post by Cith »

Genre 1 - Comedy of manners
Genre 2 - Spy fiction

I'm tempted to make this request almost impossible by listing the third as "magical girl" and maybe a 4th as "hard science fiction" but that's being cruel.

Genre 3 - High fantasy

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#4 Post by Taleweaver »

It looks as though you are trying to write a Recruitment Post.

Let me move that into the right forum for you.

On second thought, you have already posted a thread for your writing services. In that case, let's merge them. One thread should suffice.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

ZennyZenZen
Regular

Re: Chara Creator, Concept Writer, Story Board, for free or

#5 Post by ZennyZenZen »

damnit Taleweaver. I just wrote a story for the given genres on the other forum. I worked on it for an hour! :( Now I have to write it all over again. :P

ZennyZenZen
Regular

#6 Post by ZennyZenZen »

Cith wrote:Genre 1 - Comedy of manners
Genre 2 - Spy fiction

I'm tempted to make this request almost impossible by listing the third as "magical girl" and maybe a 4th as "hard science fiction" but that's being cruel.

Genre 3 - High fantasy
Those genre's reminded me of the VN 'Romance detective.'

~~~
The Misadventures of Olivia and Louise

(For better entertainment, please imagine Olivia and Louise as chibi characters)

Karen has two little children, Olivia and Louise. Olivia has always been the clever child, while Louise preferred to be the little princess that she is.

One day, while playing hide and seek in their mansion, Olivia finds a letter in the laundry room about the intent to kill their father. Olivia immediately suspected the butler, because he had a thin curly mustache and because he was poor. They hid under the carriage while Jenkins, the butler, was ordered to go shopping for groceries. This led the two sisters into the heart of the kingdom. On the streets, they met a blue haired boy named Ben, who tagged along in their adventure.

While Olivia and Ben observed the butler, Louise found herself distracted by the jewelry store. A hooded man approaches her and gives her a heart-shaped ruby mounted on a golden ring.

Olivia and Ben weren't able to find anything definite about Jenkins. He certainly wasn't buying anything that seemed poisonous.

That night, darkness enveloped the land below and fire came falling from the sky. A fairy came to Louise and woke her up. The fairy explained to Louise that she is the Noble Maiden of Prophecy. The fairy teaches Louise how to use the ring she acquired from the mysterious man.

And with a swish and flicker, her ring shone as bright as a lamp. Mystical garments covered her, and from thin air, a staff glitters itself into being on Louise's hands.

The fog retreats and the fiery rain extinguished into harmless ash.

Louise tells this to Olivia, and it reminded her of a story that was read to her. She rushed to the library, and found the book.

The book led them to traveling mountain prophets who made their way into an inn in town.

~~~

Guess I'll stop there. I written this an hour after you posted it, but it got moved to this one forum. =.=

I got lazy and discouraged so it took me until now to write it again.

ZennyZenZen
Regular

#7 Post by ZennyZenZen »

This is still open.

UPDATE:
I'm currently helping on a couple of projects, but one became inactive, so my services are open.

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#8 Post by kisa »

Storyboarding... Filling in blanks.... give me your skills! Please... and thank you for your consideration.
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656