Mr. Writing Dude.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

Mr. Writing Dude.

#1 Post by Saltome »

Dude... Dude Writing, at your service.
Or you could call me Saltome, that's my real alias anyway, but my friends call me Salty.
So you can call me that, my friend.

In any case, I'm looking for some work to pick up.
I do believe, the best way to prove one's skill, is in action.
But as a little incentive I will provide the results from my matriculation exam.
It was in English, as a foreign language, and the result was B+

I'm mostly interested in simple proofreading, of course redacting sentences wherever necessary. And I don't particularly mind getting more involved in the actual writing process, as long as you want someone else butting into your story.

My condition.
I'm looking for immediate work. If you are working on a project I don't mind helping, but call me when you have something for me to do. I do not wish to feel obligated to a project that does not require my attention.

As for compensation.
A slot on the credits list will suffice.

The most consistent way to contact me is via PM. Get in touch, whenever.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start

Daarkess
Regular
Completed: University Projects (Political Vikings; Hexa Wars; ImaginAlien; Cubo)
Projects: Stained with Magic; Magnicity
Organization: Hikage Studios

Re: Mr. Writing Dude.

#2 Post by Daarkess »

Stained with Magic - Chasing Shadows - - A magic/sci-fi fusion epic split across multiple chapters.

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

#3 Post by Saltome »

Daarkess wrote:Would you be interested? (http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=31383)
Actually, thank you spending your time and attention on little ol' me.
Interested, yes. But for now I'm more than satisfied with the amount of work I have.
I'll keep an eye out for you though.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start

Daarkess
Regular
Completed: University Projects (Political Vikings; Hexa Wars; ImaginAlien; Cubo)
Projects: Stained with Magic; Magnicity
Organization: Hikage Studios

#4 Post by Daarkess »

Saltome wrote:
Daarkess wrote:Would you be interested? (http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=31383)
Actually, thank you spending your time and attention on little ol' me.
Interested, yes. But for now I'm more than satisfied with the amount of work I have.
I'll keep an eye out for you though.
Thanks for responding. I understand if your plate is too full right now. Good luck with your current work.
Stained with Magic - Chasing Shadows - - A magic/sci-fi fusion epic split across multiple chapters.