Versatile Writer Seeking Interesting Visual Novel [Closed]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
RoseBug

Versatile Writer Seeking Interesting Visual Novel [Closed]

#1 Post by RoseBug »

Hey there! My name is Rose, and I'm a writer, not professionally (yet) but hoping to get there one day. I've been into visual novels for three years, and I would love to help create one. Therefore, I am offering my skills as a writer, a proofreader, or an editor.

Although (as I said) writing is not my job, I do have experience. I've been writing stories since I was nine. More recent information: I was the fiction editor of my high school's literary magazine, and I won my high school's best English student award. Fanfiction is where I'm most prolific, but my readers have told me several times that I should write original fiction. Oh, and I got a 750 on the writing section of the SAT.

I'm up for writing anything; I have no taboos. No genre is too much, from horror to romance to fantasy, though yaoi, in particular, is my one true love.

I'm offering my services for free. I mean, you can pay me if you want, but it's not necessary.

Please contact me if you're interested. I'm looking forward to making a wonderful visual novel with you!