Writer Looking For Short/Medium-Length Projects!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Midori-chan

Writer Looking For Short/Medium-Length Projects!

#1 Post by Midori-chan »

Hello everyone~

I'm currently a third-year university student whose summer break is coming up and I would love to have a project to work on over the summer! I've always loved visual novels and writing, but I've never gotten the chance to put them together. (I've tried many times, but my partners have always ended up stopping in the end, which greatly decreases my motivation as a result.)

I'm looking for a partner/team that has an idea that they want brought to life. I'd prefer working on projects estimated to range between 10,000-50,000 words and/or a 3-6 month deadline. I plan to take on a very active role in the whole production process, and other than writing, I can do a little of everything (i.e. character concepts, scheduling, coding, etc.) but just enough to get by. Ultimately, I want to find and stay with a partner/group that will stick to a deadline and stick together.

My genre of choice would be romance/comedy/slice-of-life, but I'm willing to learn and try out fantasy or mystery. I absolutely love psychological thrillers and game-related stories like Battle Royale and Liar Game but I've never attempted to write anything like it.

*EDIT*
I'm willing to contribute FOR FREE so, let me know if you'd like me to help~ Thanks!
Last edited by Midori-chan on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

Re: Writer Looking For Short/Medium-Length Projects!

#2 Post by kisa »

Free or paid?
You neglected to mention.
(Or perhaps I'm just blind)
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

Midori-chan

#3 Post by Midori-chan »

Free! I'll edit the original post. Sorry about that!

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#4 Post by kisa »

A'ight, if free is how it goes, I may wish for your help... I'll send a PM and we'll see if it interests you. OuOb
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656