Writer available for Free projects [Romance, Drama]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
AuthenticSky

Writer available for Free projects [Romance, Drama]

#1 Post by AuthenticSky »

Hello everyone! AuthenticSky reporting in as a writer.

Project Length:

I'm looking to collaborate with people (or teams) on small to medium-length projects. Small being a short kinetic novel, and medium being either a longer kinetic novel or a visual novel with a handful of branching paths and multiple endings. I tend to turn away from large-scale projects, but if it is well into development, I'd be happy to help out.

Roles:

I specialize in writing dialogue, but I'm also more than willing to bounce around ideas with someone, flesh out stories, and dive deep into character backgrounds. I prefer to work closely with my collaborators. If you throw some ideas at me and expect me to make something of it in a month without any communication, I won't be inclined to work with you sadly.

Genre:

Romance and Drama are my two strong genres. Both of which I can integrate into something more action-oriented if the story calls for it. I am also LGBT friendly if your story happens to incorporate any of those themes.

Setting:

Simply put, I'll work on any setting that isn't fantasy, it just isn't my thing. I can do modern and sci-fi, but mostly prefer a modern setting. I enjoy writing strong female characters, so I may not be your man if your story is about a young timid high school girl who finds love, haha.

About me:

I'm a game designer/writer trying to myself out there. I lead a team of 6 people in my own game development group, but things are quite slow right now so my schedule is clear apart from my day job. Having a bit of experience in Ren'py myself, I think it'd be a good experience to work with others using this engine. Not only to learn more about the engine, but to make some connections in this community.

Samples and Work:

>> A script for the first chapter of an incomplete Visual Novel fanfiction <<

>> Character Bio for Female Lead <<

>> Character Bio for Male Lead <<

>> 5-7 Hour Length RPG written and designed by me <<

To contact or ask for more writing samples, feel free to post here, PM, or email me at phantasystar[at]live[dot]com
Last edited by AuthenticSky on Sun May 03, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

Re: Writer available for Free projects [Romance, Drama]

#2 Post by Laiska »

Hi there, do you have a portfolio? I'd recommend posting a link to your work in your post!

AuthenticSky

Re: Writer available for Free projects [Romance, Drama]

#3 Post by AuthenticSky »

I don't have a proper portfolio, but I added a few links in the first post above :)