Writer Seeking or Joining a Team [Otome/Fantasy]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Shade

Writer Seeking or Joining a Team [Otome/Fantasy]

#1 Post by Shade »

Who am I?

I'm an 20 year old avid gamer, passionate about all genres ranging from RPGs to shooters. I've been playing otome games for as long as I can remember, and I am extremely happy that the genre's exploded into popularity recently. I've had formal schooling at a public magnet school, and self-taught game design. Writing's been one of my passions since I started gaming, and I'm also great at formal documentation such as CDs and GDDs for game design. I can handle everything from world design to documentation, and everything in between.

Genres:

My preferences are Otome, Romance, and Fantasy. I can also do sci-fi, but refuse to write murder/mystery. I haven't written enough to consider myself adept enough to write an entire work.

My Strengths:

I'm very thorough and careful when it comes to world building. You'll end up with a fleshed out world filled with it's own cultures and customs that don't feel like a carbon copy of any other RPG with a few tweaks here and there. I'm very good at incorporating all kinds of unique, bordering absurd ideas, and making them work in a meaningful way. I can take pre-existing visions and breathe some more life and details into them if you need that as well. I'm also very good at writing interesting, and likable characters, as well as any other character you might want. For the purpose of otome games people usually want more likable characters, but if you need a bigger asshole than Joffrey for your project, I'm your person. I love loving my characters, and worlds.

Samples:

I have a handful sitting here and there, but I'd like to speak with you first as to see what would be most relevant for the project you're planning. Please contact me with one of the methods down in the information section below.

Contact Information:

e-mail: valenote@gmail.com
tumblr asks: http://easymodeisforbabbies.tumblr.com/

I work for free, since I don't have enough finished projects for me to feel like I deserve pay. However I don't mind being tipped, and if a project ends up making money, a small cut would be nice but unnecessary.
Last edited by Shade on Tue May 12, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

Re: Writer Seeking or Joining a Team [Otome/Fantasy]

#2 Post by kisa »

For free or paid?
(Seems to be common for people to forget to mention this...)
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

Shade

Re: Writer Seeking or Joining a Team [Otome/Fantasy]

#3 Post by Shade »

kisa wrote:For free or paid?
(Seems to be common for people to forget to mention this...)
Definitely for free. I'm sorry for leaving this out. This is both a dream and a hobby, as I love working in teams. Thanks for asking, though. I'll update accordingly.