Experienced Writer Here! Anyone Recruiting?

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
skyBlueVanilla

Experienced Writer Here! Anyone Recruiting?

#1 Post by skyBlueVanilla »

Hello everyone! :wink:
(Don't mind the post count, since I'm new to Ren'py anyways :p )
I'm a young writer, who's well experience in writing short stories, novels, web. articles and visual novels.
I'm willing to participate in any project you're on! (However, I can only take 1-2 jobs at a time, depending on the length of each project, during the school year, while 2-4 projects during Summer Break.)
I am also working on a project of my own! <- An interesting fact? (If any video editors or musician want to work together for commission work, you're free to contact me! ^^)

Now onto the pricing!
Depending on the genre, length of storyline, type of game/story, content of the story, as well as the given time period. The price range is anywhere from $0.01USD to $0.02USD.

My strengths: 1) Character Development! (I won a honourable mention award in the Marion Drysdale contest in Grade 9. The theme was "transformation", as in character transformation.)
2) Fantasy & Kingdom setting!
3) Light & Tragic Romance.
4) Bloody/Dark/Horror-like contents (but hopefully with a moral).
5) Philosophy. (Such as 2 different point of views, an example would include Tokyo Ghoul, an anime that can be viewed from both the humans' perspective, or the Ghouls' perspective.)
6) Action/Adventure!

(If your project is something I'm extremely interested in, I can write the first 1000 words for you, for free. ^0^ )

What I don't write: Anything with sexual content.

What I don't prefer to write: A story with a weak/obedient lead. (Unless his/her personality can be changed as the story progress.)

Reply on this thread/topic, PM, or email me at: cynthiawang123p@hotmail.com if you have any questions, or if you would like to work together with me! ^-^
Also, feel free to contact me if you would like me to provide an example of my past work (although the majority are short stories).
~ Sky.
(Availability: 2/2)