Writer/French translator looking for summer paid job

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
FantaMinette

Writer/French translator looking for summer paid job

#1 Post by FantaMinette »

Hi! I'm a writer and I am looking for a paid summer job. I would be very happy to work with a team. I am very open to comments over my work as well so I can become even better.
Writing
My preference would be for a romance game, Otome or dating sim. I can also work on horror, mystery or adventure. I would rather not do H-scene but I could still try if I have to. I could work full time with no problem and I can work very flexible hours.

for a sample of my writing here is something i posted on deviant art : http://fantaminette.deviantart.com/art/ ... -497822432

If you would like to see more just ask, I am sure I got some stories lying around somewhere.

salary : about 0,17/word (this is flexible and can change depending on the project)(I'll be asking an extra if I have to write H-scenes)

Translation
As for the translation, My native language is French so I am totally fluent. I can do French/English or English/French translation so you can reach more people with your project.

salary : about 0,015/word (this is flexible and can change depending on the project)(I'll be asking an extra if I have to translate H-scenes)

About Me

I am a 23 year old female. I am currently a university student in history. I would like to become an history teacher. Before that, I studied in 3D animation. I love to draw and write romance. I've been doing this for ages now xD. I think I was about 10 when I really started writing (I have tons of stories, they're all in french though) and I was younger when I started to draw(about the drawing thing, I'm still not that good but I'm working on those perspectives <.<). Annnd, also, I got some project of mine as well. That's about it... pleased to meet you ^-^
Last edited by FantaMinette on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.

P_Nova
Regular
Projects: Wings of Justice
Organization: BunnyPudding&Co.
Tumblr: bunnypuddingandco

Re: Writer/French translator looking for summer paid job

#2 Post by P_Nova »

Hey !

I need someone for proofreading and translation from french into english !

my project: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=32510

On peut se parler en français aussi ^^
(>^^)> If you have tried our game, please, leave us a little comment. <(^^<)

(>^^)> !!! We are still amateur, help us to grow big and professionnal !!! <(^^<)

Test our demo !

FantaMinette

Re: Writer/French translator looking for summer paid job

#3 Post by FantaMinette »

I replied via pm :3