Novelist and Professional Editor Interested in Free/Paid

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
odinayelia

Novelist and Professional Editor Interested in Free/Paid

#1 Post by odinayelia »

Hello, all!

I am a novelist and professional editor, and have worked independently as well as for publishers and literary agencies. I work mainly in speculative fiction and romance, though am open to all genres. I have professionally edited 20+ novels, and have three of my own released, with my future novels agency-represented.

I would really love to get involved helping write VNs, and I have a fair grasp of RPG-maker and some coding aspects, so understand the root structure of game writing. I am interested in working for free on a great project and project-sharing. I can work on previously established lore, or help create an entire new story with fleshed-out characters and a dynamic plot.

For more information on my writing, please visit my website http://www.burningtree.ca. If you'd like a copy of my full editing portfolio, please message me.

If you need help writing or editing a project, please PM me! I'm a hard worker who would love to be involved in whatever capacity possible! :)