Writer looking for work (free or paid.)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
clayton

Writer looking for work (free or paid.)

#1 Post by clayton »

I am a twenty one year old college student who has been writing since the age of 16. Up until this point of time I have stuck to writing short stories and novels for fun.

Subjects I love to write about.

Strong female characters

Angels and demons (I have a lot of experience in this subject as I have done a lot of research in my own time on all versions of hell and heaven spanning across three religions plus folklore, different types of demons, the story of fallen angels, even just theory’s saying that we humans are reincarnated angels from the battle in heaven.)

Bad guys with a reason.

Bad guys who are just plain crazy.

Friendship (to be honest while I somewhat like writing about love, I find friendship to be more important in life then love at this point of time in my life. So while I can write love paths they will be based more on friendship and helping each other rather than the white knight complex.)

Sic Fi (Do I need an explanation here? spaceships are awesome!)

Driven characters.

Mute or Deaf characters

Subjects I hate to write about.

Weak characters (I do not mean in the physical sense, I believe you can be weak physically but still be a mentally strong person. What I mean by this is timid characters, while I can write about this I will hate it the entire time and it will show in my writing)

Sex scenes (I just don’t care to write about them and find this very boring, I can do it I just don't like to.)

To be honest that’s all I hate to write about.

Fun facts about me

I HATE ADVERBS! And no that is not to strong of a word to use I hate them. If you want to know why you can ask but be warned I will write you an essay of why I hate them and why I hate when I have to use them in my writing when I do not have another word to use.

I love music all kinds. death metal, slam death metal, grind core, deathcore metal core, vocalic music, Classic rock, Techno, Trance, house, Big room, pop, j pop, French rock and j rock, country, and much more.

I use to dabble in mixing tracks on fly studio and also made a few piano tracks of my own so I do have a bit of knowledge on music theory.

I study how colors effect peoples mind.

I love the Dungan Rona Series and my PS Vita.

I study marketing both in school and for fun. How people market projects what works and what fails.

So if you need a writer for any kind of story as long as it is not writing about a timid character I can do some writing for you!

Have a nice day :)!

Tracy Bullet
Regular

Re: Writer looking for work (free or paid.)

#2 Post by Tracy Bullet »

You seem like a fun person who really enjoys writing. I can relate to that. I recommend you put some samples or links to samples on this thread. I can say from experience it makes the process easier for everyone.

lightlover55
Regular

#3 Post by lightlover55 »

clayton wrote:
Subjects I hate to write about.

Weak characters (I do not mean in the physical sense, I believe you can be weak physically but still be a mentally strong person. What I mean by this is timid characters, while I can write about this I will hate it the entire time and it will show in my writing)

I feel the same way about reading weak/timid characters! I really don't like them.

Kkoro
Regular
Projects: False Elegy, Incompatible Species
Deviantart: 6kkoro

#4 Post by Kkoro »

Hey I'm working on a project that might fit your tastes exactly! Sent you a pm

Lareon
Regular
Projects: Water Girl, LOA
Organization: Galaxias Games
Tumblr: lacilia

#5 Post by Lareon »

Hello, would you be interested in helping a non-profit project?

A-Lien

#6 Post by A-Lien »

Hi, do you have some finished short scripts? Or do you write mystery or crime stories?
I like danganronpa a lot too :D
How much would you charge for a short VN script?