Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
I have a Bachelors in English, looking to complete a Masters within the next few years, and have edited for various bodies in the form of articles, web pages, short books, long books as well as Visual Novels. I have a wide range of experience working cooperatively and singularly, with content as well as copy editing and proof-reading.
I do not work for free but I am willing to negotiate pay based on the extensiveness of editing wanted and required. Employers can expect, if desired, project plans and extensive communication that will ensure fast, quality work that fits your needs precisely.
Let me know if you have any questions,
- Thee Forsaken One
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:10 pm
- Completed: RE: Alistair++; Backstage Pass; Three Guys That Paint; The Reject Demon Toko - Ch 0; The Menagerie
- Projects: Dizzy Hearts; The Stargazers Remastered
- Organization: Forsaken Productions
- Tumblr: ForsakenProductions
- Deviantart: TheeForsakenOne
- Location: Scotland
I'm currently signed up to two projects but (for now, anyway) I'm still open and available for any other editing and writing jobs if you need a professional editor and/or writer.
I have just finished a project and I now have time for a couple more. Priority will be given to early offers.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users