Writer/Editor/Outliner looking for work! Paid, but Cheap!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Averxy
Regular
Completed: Heartbaked, Ellaria: Cotton & Cream, Plain
Projects: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Organization: fablesoft.itch.io
Tumblr: FablesoftStudios

Writer/Editor/Outliner looking for work! Paid, but Cheap!

#1 Post by Averxy »

Hello all, my name is Leah and I'm a freelance writer who is looking for more experience. I've been writing fiction for over twelve years, and I'm very passionate about creativity. Up until this point I've created two visual novels with Fablesoft Studios ("Plain" and "Ellaria: Cotton and Cream") as well as one with Gourmet Visual ("Heartbaked").

I will outline your game for a base price of $50, and a $25 revision fee each time I need to do large revisions (Entire scenes, characters, routes, etc.)

I am willing to proofread and edit your game for you for $0.005 per word and write for your game for $0.01 per word for a free project, and proofread and edit your game for you for $0.01 per word and write for your game for $0.02 per word for a commercial project. I am also willing to talk about other forms and amounts of payment. I am a fast worker and very skilled in the English language. I work well in a group as well as on my own and I have a very flexible work schedule. I am willing to work with free or commercial projects, though either way I require payment.

I check my messages often on Lemma, though it may be easier to reach me at altashton@yahoo.ca

You may contact me with any job offers or questions.

Thank you for looking at my thread, and I hope that I can be of some help. Have a wonderful day!
Last edited by Averxy on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
WIP: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Check out Arena Circus, The Pretenders Guild, and Mnemonic Devices by Minyan!

Averxy
Regular
Projects: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Organization: fablesoft.itch.io
Tumblr: FablesoftStudios

Re: Writer/Editor/Outliner looking for work! Paid, but Cheap!

#2 Post by Averxy »

Hello everybody! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still available for work and I'm definitely willing to discuss other forms of payment, as stated above :)
WIP: Toil & Trouble, Twisted
Check out Arena Circus, The Pretenders Guild, and Mnemonic Devices by Minyan!