Writing Commissions / Trade

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
sicklesium
Regular
Projects: Solemn Dirge
Organization: Virus Alpha Studios
Tumblr: keiyuh

Writing Commissions / Trade

#1 Post by sicklesium »

Hello! As stated above, you can call me Iwa. I've decided to open up writing commissions because I'm a little tight on money. The same prices above will follow suit for a game, though if you want to use it for commercial purposes, the same base price of 8$ applies, but every word after 1000 is 0.02$. I'm also willing to give discounts if I write more or not.

I've had experience writing in the Ren'py engine, so I can write directly in Ren'py code if you so wish, at no extra charge.

I can also edit for a flat rate of 2$ per 1000 words, if you'd like, but I will not edit my own writing (besides basic proofreading and re-reading of course, so it's at least presentable). Willing to give discounts on this as well.

I work fast, especially if the idea is interesting to me. I'd prefer to do shorter stories (<10,000 words) but am willing to negotiate long term projects.

You can view my examples here: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Virus/

Thanks!
Last edited by sicklesium on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

sicklesium
Regular
Projects: Solemn Dirge
Organization: Virus Alpha Studios
Tumblr: keiyuh

Re: Writing Commissions

#2 Post by sicklesium »

A bump with an update~

I'll also do writing in exchange for art of characters from foxfire.

TheRedHare
Regular
Projects: Parricide
Organization: Poena Cullei
Tumblr: theredharestuff

Re: Writing Commissions / Trade

#3 Post by TheRedHare »

As you have no stated what you are not willing to do, I will insert a blurb here.

The details of my project can be found here;
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=39770

There has been some changes which can be found on my website.

My benchmark for a writer, is someone who can recreate their own original character in the given time period/setting offered. Time is not a factor, but I do not expect to wait weeks for a few words, nor several days without any contact. Any work should be proof read of course, and in English UK, not USA. Must be over 18/21 depending on country, and happy to write mature and adult themes and relationships.

Further conditions and details will apply.

Thank you for reading, if interested please respond in the first instance via pm, as I believe that is the rules of this forum.

The Red Hare