Beginner Writer (Free)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Daydreamer97
Tumblr: otomedaydreams.tumblr.com

Beginner Writer (Free)

#1 Post by Daydreamer97 »

Hi! So I'm new to visual novels and I would like to gain a lot of experience regarding writing for VNs. I'm mostly used to novel format, but I'm adjusting to a script format. I'm currently writing two personal projects I would not be able to complete for years for various reasons. By that I mean, I want to turn my previous work (https://www.wattpad.com/user/AlexiaCambaling) into visual novels and otome games.

So, I would like to offer my writing services for free. I'm mainly interested in smaller projects because that way I know I would be able to finish it within a given deadline. I'm a college student so I might have some time constraints. Also, I feel like it would be best for me to start small. I really love writing and I want to gain more experience and knowledge regarding writing for visual novels.

If you're interested, send me an email: alexiacambaling@gmail.com. Please send a description of the plot, characters, and setting. I'll write you a small sample and then you can decide if you want to hire me.

I'm most comfortable in writing:

Paranormal
Fantasy
Romance
(Can't do 18+)

Mostly with girl protagonists and guy love interests.

I have a sample of a script here (Written in Code-ish format):

"The earl attempted what must have been a smile but came out looking like a grimace."
"(Does this man even know how to smile or does he dislike me at sight?)"
Madeleine "I assume you wish to know the reason for my...visit."
Earl "No, madame. I was informed in advance by the king."
"(So Father told him already. I felt sick and used.)"
M "Why was I sent here then? What am I? A whore bartered and sold?"
E "The way I see it, Your Highness, it is a valid political marriage. Surely the king would not-"
M "My lord earl, the children of the House of Varryl never make political marriages, unless it is for love. I am the only one who will do so. Perhaps I am not treated as a whore, but as a royal broodmare."
"The earl said nothing, surveying my form with those cold eyes. I met his gaze with my own, determined not to appear discomfited."

Despair Girl

Re: Beginner Writer (Free)

#2 Post by Despair Girl »

PM sent. :)

lunaistar
Regular
Completed: Soul Resomance
Organization: Kirakirawings
itch: lunailegends

#3 Post by lunaistar »

sent an e-mail.

EternalBlizzard795

#4 Post by EternalBlizzard795 »

Hey there!
Just wanted to say,
I have an account in wattpad too! It's an awesome site to share your stories,isn't it?
If you are free, would you consider joining our project as a writer?
I am sending an e-mail to you right now.
if you are available, don't hesitate to pm me!